SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANKS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: THANKS   THANKS EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:41 pm

After reading through your site I now feel very confident that the 450 rhino is every bit as capable as the 660. I am probably buying one on monday so your web site was a big help.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Dreth wrote:
After reading through your site I now feel very confident that the 450 rhino is every bit as capable as the 660. I am probably buying one on monday so your web site was a big help.

It is EVERY BIT as capable as the 660's or 700's. I love our 450. To some.....its ONLY about speed. But for me....mine will go ANYWHERE their's will go stock for stock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:19 am

Tellico450 wrote:
Dreth wrote:

It is EVERY BIT as capable as the 660's or 700's. I love our 450. To some.....its ONLY about speed. But for me....mine will go ANYWHERE their's will go stock for stock.

when he actually rides it... lol! where were ya today??????

seriously, Telli's 450 will climb any hill he wants it to.. don't be weary, it's a good motor. cheers
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-22

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 am

Long live the 450 :) .
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 am

Thanks for the replies. I have had a few say that they over heat. Is this just because of a dirty radiator or can i exspect to have problems? Is there any tricks to making it run cooler?
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:05 am

Dreth wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I have had a few say that they over heat. Is this just because of a dirty radiator or can i exspect to have problems? Is there any tricks to making it run cooler?

keep riding & just dont stop Cool but mostly just keep the radiator very clean
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Dreth wrote:

Knock on wood.......Ive never had mine overheat. Course I just have the stock set up with spacers.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:14 pm

No problems with overheating. Just keep it clean with a garden hose. Don't use a pressure washer it will bend the fins on the radiator and cause overheating issues. Their are some coolant additives out that will make it run cooler, I use some stuff made by Royal Purple In my jeep that works great.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Clutch wrote:
No problems with overheating. Just keep it clean with a garden hose. Don't use a pressure washer it will bend the fins on the radiator and cause overheating issues. Their are some coolant additives out that will make it run cooler, I use some stuff made by Royal Purple In my jeep that works great.

I'm a member of another forum about motocross......www.motodrive.com...........The owner of Engine Ice, Dave, pretty much lives on that forum. I can get his contact info if anyone needs to give him a call for any reason.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm

this is an issue with all RHINO's - keep the radi clean = no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS   THANKS Empty

Back to top Go down

THANKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: