SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Specialized S-Works

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Specialized S-Works Empty
PostSubject: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

I know this is a side x side forum but I need to sale this Bike. If you are into to road cycling this is a great deal. This is a 2008 Specialized S-works Tarmac SL2 56 cm (Like the ones the pros ride in the Tour de France) It is loaded with Sram force components (brakes,derailleurs,shifters) S-Works barmac wedge bars, S-Works cranks 39/53, S-Works carbon water bottle cages, Team toupe saddle,Sigma computer with cadence, and Roval Fusee SL wheeles. New this bike would be $10,000.00 Im selling it $ 6,000.00 If you know someone who is into cycling please let them know.

Specialized S-Works BIKE001
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: America is indeed the GREATEST Nation on Earth when   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Someone, anyone, could afford to pay $6,000 for a used bicycle! Please don't take this as a flame job or me being a smart ass. I don't mean to be either. I just never in my wildest dreams knew a bike could cost that much. Guess it just goes to show how far behind an old fart like me can be huh? It sure is a changing world in which we now live! Good luck with your sale pard.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

And I thought sxs's were expensive hobby's Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Trust me If I had the money I spent on cycling I could have paid for a tricked out RZR S and money left for trips thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocco

Rocco

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Nice Bike anyway.....Those Hi-Tek Bikes run up in the Ks.....
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 pm

I just got out of Mountain Bikeing after the 3rd hip replacement (on the same hip), that's why I am Gimpy. Put lots of $ in them too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specialized S-Works   Specialized S-Works Empty

Back to top Go down

Specialized S-Works
Page 1 of 1