SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???

Go down 
+3
GODAWGS
Admin
GunRunner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm

im up for WR SAT !!!! lol! lol! JUNE TOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-22

So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm

I will if all goes well. Does Windrock have camping? What kind of accommodatiions do they have. Do they have a web site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:47 pm

sense I can go this ride..if anyone wants to come ride around my place I can go anytime Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:11 pm

hows about quarterly group rides.... (thats one every 3 months - 4 times a year for you math majors)

and the chances of having a good attendance rides on prior specific planning - nailing down a date and place the quarter before

i know it aint easy - and not everyone will be pleased every time....

maybe even think of the seasons....

pick florida or way south in the winter - pick wv in the dead of summer.... spring and fall choose a east and west ride....

just tossing out ideas here guys....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 am

Clutch wrote:
I will if all goes well. Does Windrock have camping? What kind of accommodatiions do they have. Do they have a web site.
search windrock atv on google and you can get all the info you need.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

rcmass wrote:
hows about quarterly group rides.... (thats one every 3 months - 4 times a year for you math majors)

and the chances of having a good attendance rides on prior specific planning - nailing down a date and place the quarter before

pick florida or way south in the winter - pick wv in the dead of summer.... spring and fall choose a east and west ride....

Problem seems to be interest has dropped. The southern sxs riders had a good ride and time once, maybe that was it. Has anybody else noticed that only a handful of the original members even post now? Plan a ride anywhere and I will try and be there. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Just like the Hole in the wall gang, or the James gang. The Southern SideXSide Riders will ride again Exclamation
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:44 pm

How about creeekbottom in Doles GA? Its really good, Highlifter and Gorilla go there often
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Heck i'm Down with a Ride Any Time lol! Can't make this Ride Cause (THE BOSS-MY WIFE) Rolling Eyes Has planned a Trip to Gatlinburg that week school break. Leaving on Sunday coming back home on Thursday and not gona load back up on Friday to Drive 5 more hours to Broad River and Then Back on Sunday to Old for that Laughing This old Homie has to have a little Rest time in there somewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:32 pm

GunRunner wrote:
rcmass wrote:

Problem seems to be interest has dropped. The southern sxs riders had a good ride and time once, maybe that was it. Has anybody else noticed that only a handful of the original members even post now? Plan a ride anywhere and I will try and be there. Sad

Its still growing just not as fast as before. The word is slow to get out right now and people have more to worry about than UVT's with the prices of everything. Hell I would come up for every ride if the gas would not cost me $400 a trip. We just need to keep it going with message board traffic and it will keep growing.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:05 pm

agreed clutch....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:15 pm

im the same way..gas is so damn pricey now Mad Mad i posed a new thread on the next ride and where..give some ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???   So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So how many are still going to the 2nd SXS ride at broadriver the 26th???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2