SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business

Go down 
+3
ridepate
Big-R
wvyankee2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business Empty
PostSubject: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 pm

UTV Industry News

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Team Joyner announced to dealers on February 16, 2010 that is was closing its doors on February 26, 2010. In a statement sent to dealers, Team Joyner USA stated:

"We regret to inform you that despite a positive transition over the past nine months by the Team Joyner team and our efforts to improve the products, product quality, our service and support as well as pricing to meet demands of a struggling economy, we will no longer be able to continue our product lines and business going forward. We are working on a number of transition solutions for a partner or organization to support the ongoing parts and service for you and your customers, but will be closing our doors February 26, 2010."

Team Joyner USA, founded in 2003, is a US based recreational vehicle company with an assembly facility in Tempe, Arizona and a wide range of suppliers worldwide. Team Joyner USA sold the 650cc Commando C2 and four seat C4, 800cc Renegade R2 and 1100cc Trooper T2 UTVs and had joined forces with iPLEX Company in April of 2009 in an effort to improve products, sales and support.

Spare parts will be available until they are gone or until February 26, 2010.

Team Joyner USA can be found at: www.teamjoynerusa.com
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Wow, things are BAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Man, I feel for the Joyner owners.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 am

ridepate wrote:
Man, I feel for the Joyner owners.

Yep, Parts will be a bitch to get. Mad
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 am

DAMN!! I would be pissed if I had put that much money into one of those and then they go out business.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 am

I got to be pretty good pals with the staff of a local camper / boat / fishing tackle dealer. Hell I was there all the time in good weather buying baits and shooting the breeze. And they had free coffee! Anyhow, out of the blue last Aug or Sept, they folded up their tent and went out of business. With only 3 days notice to the staff. Thought that was right chicken. Ran into one of the guys at China Mart this week and he said reason for fold up was NOT lack of sales. He said they were still selling between 35-40 units per month(boats & campers). He said it got to where they couldn't secure financing for their buyers. The banks stopped lending money for rec items? Folks were still wanting to buy, but couldn't pay cash and banks wouldn't turn loose any dough for loans.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Woodtick wrote:
I got to be pretty good pals with the staff of a local camper / boat / fishing tackle dealer. Hell I was there all the time in good weather buying baits and shooting the breeze. And they had free coffee! Anyhow, out of the blue last Aug or Sept, they folded up their tent and went out of business. With only 3 days notice to the staff. Thought that was right chicken. Ran into one of the guys at China Mart this week and he said reason for fold up was NOT lack of sales. He said they were still selling between 35-40 units per month(boats & campers). He said it got to where they couldn't secure financing for their buyers. The banks stopped lending money for rec items? Folks were still wanting to buy, but couldn't pay cash and banks wouldn't turn loose any dough for loans.

Yep, actually loans on recreational powersports started to get hard to get back in 2007, long before the meltdown. Where they would give a loan to almost anybody in the late 90's, they tightened up alot, especially on ATV's and UTV's. They found that recovery on them was very difficult. The risk was outweighing the reward on those items for lenders.
Back to top Go down
plumber
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 am

No Limits Powersports is still getting parts for the manufacturer if you need anything what happen was Ipex bought team joyner out last year to make it better they had a contract with chrysler and when chrysler filed for
bankruptcy it then put Ipex out of business and they owned team joyner so they went out of business I was told that someone else will be picking up team joyner they are still sell joyner in other countries just not in USA
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 am

plumber wrote:
No Limits Powersports is still getting parts for the manufacturer if you need anything what happen was Ipex bought team joyner out last year to make it better they had a contract with chrysler and when chrysler filed for
bankruptcy it then put Ipex out of business and they owned team joyner so they went out of business I was told that someone else will be picking up team joyner they are still sell joyner in other countries just not in USA

Good to know for the Joyner owners!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
plumber
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes We are alive and kicking here at No Limits Powersports, I have a large stockpile of parts and just ordered another 10k worth friday to keep our stocks up, Come on by and see me I will let you drive any of the Joyners you want.. Or drop me a email Jarrad@sellharleys.com and I will be glad to talk to you about any concerns you may have. Jarrad
Back to top Go down
plumber
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

LOOK AT THIS GOOD NEWS Guys,

First please let me introduce myself, David Zhao, as the director of Changzhou Joyner Recreational Vehicles Co., Ltd. I would like to thank you all guys selecting our Joyner vehicles, as well as your constant support.

TJU's close is a surprise to us also, we are not been notified by TJU till now. I will have to say sorry for the confusion and trouble to all of our Joyner users/dealers.

As the meaning of Joyner in Chinese, the company gathers able persons from everywhere, we will not be down.

After no response from TJU, we have been starting to seek for new partner. It's very progressful till now. We would expect a new partner been finalized within 1 month, meantime we will rush our 2010 vehicles' EPA/CARB application. Before all these been done, we will continue supply parts. At present there are many dealers contacting us for the parts already.

Factory has been checking itself, improving our inner management, products quality control, parts service etc. We are quite sure Joyner vehicles will be back to USA market very soon. We will continue sticking onto high quality, best service.

Thanks again to everybody!

David
director of Changzhou Joyner recreational Vehicles Co., Ltd.
Back to top Go down
plumber
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Joyner has made a come back !!!! A newly formed company JMC (joyner motor company) has just signed a distributorship agreement , for North and South America. JMC is now taking part orders if you need any parts for your Joyner. The web site will be up and running next week that is @ www.jmcmotors.us . but you can email any part orders to jmc@jmcmotors.us .
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

plumber wrote:
Joyner has made a come back !!!! A newly formed company JMC (joyner motor company) has just signed a distributorship agreement , for North and South America. JMC is now taking part orders if you need any parts for your Joyner. The web site will be up and running next week that is @ www.jmcmotors.us . but you can email any part orders to jmc@jmcmotors.us .

Thanks for the update plumber allright Hey I need to come by and see that machine sometime.....
Back to top Go down
plumber
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 pm

sound good big r I 'll have to get it put back together I have been doing a few thing
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 pm

plumber wrote:
sound good big r I 'll have to get it put back together I have been doing a few thing

Just let me know when.
Back to top Go down
buggies

buggies

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 am

Hey guys, I found a timeline on the homepage of Joyner USA!! that means Teamjoynerusa went out business, but Joyner USA is formed!
(http://joyner-usa.com/about/)

Background/History

2000- Joyner Changzhou Recreational Vehicles Company (Joyner Changzhou) was established.
2004- Joyner Changzhou signed a USA exclusive sales agreement with TeamJoynerUSA
2008- TeamJoynerUSA was acquired by Iplex
3/2010- TeamJoynerUSA went out of business because Castle Financial Corporation could not meet necessary EPA regulations.
4/2010- Joyner Changzhou signed an exclusive sales agreement with JMC Company, but the two companies ended the agreement within 1 year.
1/2011- Joyner Changzhou established a wholly subsidiary company called “Joyner USA inc.”
6/2011- Joyner USA inc. acquired the trademark for “Joyner” through Court and EPA/CARB Certification for its buggies and UTV models featuring Joyner’s 800cc and 1100cc engines.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business   Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1