SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ORV Park in Kentucky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-21

New ORV Park in Kentucky Empty
PostSubject: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Hello everyone, I read some info a few days ago on the net. That there was a new orv Park in the works in Kentucky, It is supposed to be big, It is supposed to run through 5 counties, Kind of like Hatfield&Mccoy. Has anyone got any info on the park? Where, the name,when is it supposed to open etc. Thanks you all for your info. Rhino Nut.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 am

rhino nut wrote:
Hello everyone, I read some info a few days ago on the net. That there was a new orv Park in the works in Kentucky, It is supposed to be big, It is supposed to run through 5 counties, Kind of like Hatfield&Mccoy. Has anyone got any info on the park? Where, the name,when is it supposed to open etc. Thanks you all for your info. Rhino Nut.

Where did you hear about this? I will look into it also.
Back to top Go down
justhere
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 am

at first it was called skyward trails but i have not heard any updates on it in awhile

http://skywardtrails.com/
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 am

Big-R wrote:
rhino nut wrote:

Where did you hear about this? I will look into it also.
I dont remember it was some where on the net. I was digging around searching for new places to ride, an ran across it. When I found it the park had not been named yet, They were talking about they were so glad that the 5 counties had got together to make this happen,Because they have been talking about it for some time an had finally got together on it instead ,of disagreeing. I wish I had saved the info. But I didnt.
Back to top Go down
rhino nut
SSXSRider Member
rhino nut

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 am

justhere wrote:
at first it was called skyward trails but i have not heard any updates on it in awhile

http://skywardtrails.com/
I think this is it!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
justhere
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 am

if you notice the dates on the page it has not been updated in a very long time
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Man! That is an awesome concept, IHope it comes about, however it looks to good to be easily accomplished. I am going to keep checking the website and wishing...
The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ORV Park in Kentucky   New ORV Park in Kentucky Empty

Back to top Go down

New ORV Park in Kentucky
Page 1 of 1