SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rhino front diff parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NON Mudder

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-05

rhino front diff parts Empty
PostSubject: rhino front diff parts   rhino front diff parts EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

Well I read a post a while back on another rhino website so i tought Id try to sell my parts here. Basicly I shredded a front diff due to one of the ring gear bolts backing out....Long story short I disected the front diff and have all the guts that are in good usable shape. I had read that some mudders and guys running bigger tires are breaking spider gears and such....

so what I have is.

A good carrier
good ring and pinion
good shift fork and gear
and the pin the shift gear rides on.

Everything is in great shape except the bearing....this stuff need bearings, cases and the servo motor. I am asking 100 + shipping. It would probably fit in a 10$ flat rate box.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: rhino front diff parts   rhino front diff parts EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 am

There was someone here looking for front diff parts. I can't remember how it was. I'll look around.
Back to top Go down
NON Mudder

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: rhino front diff parts   rhino front diff parts EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

I remember.....he posted on a couple of forums....I told him I had what he needed but dint want to make no promises on any condition because I had not split the cases. Anyways that's for lookin!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhino front diff parts   rhino front diff parts Empty

Back to top Go down

rhino front diff parts
Page 1 of 1