SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBAMA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

OBAMA Empty
PostSubject: OBAMA   OBAMA EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 pm

You will like this condensation of the good that has come from BHO's presidency. Pretty impressive, if you ask me. And Yes, I mean it! Read and see for yourself. What's that old saying about giving someone enough rope????

May he be even more successful along these same lines!

He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine. Driving a stake thru the heart of Hillary 's Presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you?

He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty. No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!

He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!

Dennis Moore had never lost a race, quit.
Evan Bayh had never lost a race, quit.
Byron Dorgan had never lost a race, quit.
Patrick Kennedy decided not to run.
Harry Reid's bid for re-election doesn't look good.
Nancy - History!

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010 dozens more will be!

In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party.

In one year Obama put a stop to all of this - and will probably give the house, if not the senate, back to the Republicans.

He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are.

Every Generation seems to need to relearn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well!

Liberals tax, borrow and spend. - check

Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. - check

Liberals want to take over the economy. - check

Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. - check

Liberals aren't happy till they are running YOUR life. - check

He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year he rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans.

Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going.

I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My

neighbors, friends, strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat out wrong.

When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter

reader can fool them! Barack Obama woke up these Great Americans!

Again, I want say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

OBAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBAMA   OBAMA EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 pm

You really like Obama don't you. roflmao

I still love the fact that my spell check lights up red every time I type that name in OBAMA 13435
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

OBAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBAMA   OBAMA EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm

I said after the election that he would be the best thing that had happened to the Republican Party in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OBAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBAMA   OBAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

OBAMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: