SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool for the RZR-S!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Cool for the RZR-S! Empty
PostSubject: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Thought this was pretty cool, as I have never seen a TRIPLE exhaust system, but being 2 brothers you can bet it would be loud!.......Ronnie needs this on his RZR-S+......then it would really be a rocketship! The price was a little in left field though
http://sidebysidesports.com/20rzrztrm7vs.html
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

I can't use my lift kit with that exhaust. It is really cool though!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

I wonder how much HP gain you would see if you programmed it with a controller correctly?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

smith700 wrote:
I wonder how much HP gain you would see if you programmed it with a controller correctly?

They will tell you 6 to 7 hp which is BS. It will probably be no more then my S header.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm

smith700 wrote:

None...you will loose too much backpressure...........There's no way you would see a gain with that set-up unless the inlet-pipes are 3/4...........................which they are not........Bend-Over Rover........... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Well if it don't make any more power than it just seems like a waste of money, my 65$ exhaust tip makes 1 HP which is more than that 1000$ triple system! roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm

I remember days when after market pipes were the first thing you did with 2 wheelers and the gains were noticeable. I dont think thats the case with most after market systems, by themselves anyway, on SXSs.
Back to top Go down
Mack McCormack

Mack McCormack

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
I remember days when after market pipes were the first thing you did with 2 wheelers and the gains were noticeable. I dont think thats the case with most after market systems, by themselves anyway, on SXSs.

Hey Dave,

Those dang computers are controlling us again !!!!

MC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool for the RZR-S!   Cool for the RZR-S! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool for the RZR-S!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: