SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Coot...................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Hey Coot................... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Was great to see you and Mrs.Coot the other evening! And by the way Dude......you cook a F'in mean steak!!!!!!! And that Cajun "Butt Rub" seasoning is totally killer Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thanks again Dude Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Cajun Butt Rub seasoning..........huh.......sounds interesting. Is that homemade or something you can buy in a store? I like to use McCormick Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 pm

This is a local BBQ that has the best dry rub ever, IMO. The white sauce is highly recommended too.

http://www.bigbobgibson.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BBGB&Category_Code=S
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am

Great to see you to Fox, anytime you are in the area stop in!! steaks will be cookin! airborne it is a seasoning this little store by my dads house makes it is a great dry rub i use it on steaks and also have rubbed turkeys to deep fry with it ,i also use it like salt and pepper here at the house just sprinkle it on and i usually add a dash or three of cayenne pepper on my plate, we dont use much black pepper it is called " now its cajun"all purpose seasoning . i will have dad check to see if they will ship it out from the store it comes in a 12 oz bottle or a 8 lb jug i get the 8 lb when i go back home each year ! P.S. FOX the ol rig still looks sweet for over 3 million miles on her !! and you musta scared my pups riding with a yankee they havent jumped out since! lol!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 am

Next road trip, I'm going to see coot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drive Chef HatWave
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:57 am

bring it on Dawb ! the grill is on about every night in the summer!! cajun sausage and maybe grilled gator tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Coot...................   Hey Coot................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Coot...................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: