SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arizona's New Immigration Law

Go down 
+4
cajuncoot
wvyankee2
4x4pac
The Lyin King
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Arizona's New Immigration Law Empty
PostSubject: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm

No sooner had pen been put to paper in Arizona to create one of the nation's toughest new immigration laws, than liberal special interest groups in Washington began plotting schemes to destroy it.

Take action here (No Donation Required to Use) . . . https://www.digitaldonation.com/donate.aspx?campid=1293

More background on the general issue here from CNN news . . . http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL
You have two
families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".Both families have two parents,
two children, and live in California ..

Joe Legal works in
construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour
with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has
NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready?
Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours =
$1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state
and federal tax; Joe Legal now has$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal:
$15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year.
Jose Illegal pays no taxes.. Jose Illegal now has$31,200.00.

Joe
Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his
family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal nowhas
$24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage
through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0..00 per year. Jose
Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and
is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per
month for food, or $6,000.00 peryear. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose
Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent
of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has
$9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent
subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per
year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00
per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose
Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has
$31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay
utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00
stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the
country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or
gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and
weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose
Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his
children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children geta government
sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL
program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal
both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and
Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice! You obviously have a great handle on this issue!!

I do get it and here's a bit more food for thought!!!

“It isn't an Arizona, California or Texas problem, it's Nation Wide. There are as many illegal folks in Arkansas and Oregon as in the States that have borders with other countries such as Canada and Mexico.

The problem speaks to National Security as well as our economy. If an illegal of any race wants to enter the U.S. they can and mark my words . . . in the next three to five years we WILL have suicide bombers like there are in the Middle East and Biological terrorists who instead of blowing up a 100 or so folks along with themselves will instead choose to meet their maker by intentionally infecting themselves with Small Pox or some other deadly and highly contagious disease which they will easily spread in airports, subways, football stadiums and other high density public areas.

Remember that the majority of our population has never been inoculated against many of these “old school” diseases since most were officially eradicated world wide decades ago.

Even if you have been inoculated when young if you’re an old bastard like me, the efficacy of same is diluted over time and you’d likely succumb.

So in comes OUR Government to save the greater populace by quarantining entire Locals, Cities and even States in the name of the “better good”! Martial Law is established, OUR own Armed forces are setup to contain us and no one can leave the confines established, obtain supplies or meaningful medical assistance since we are not prepared for such an obvious attack.

Even the H1N1 nasal inoculation is a danger since it contains 20% live virus verses the shot which is inert, so you have a bunch of people who are technically infected and contagious running around in public during their inoculation period creating the possibility of further spread by virtue of this method of inoculation administration.

Think about it folks, it’s about way more than cheap labor and open arms to folks desiring to enter OUR Country!!!”
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:38 am

A $25,000 fine for anyone or any business that is caught employing an illegal would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Yank wrote:
A $25,000 fine for anyone or any business that is caught employing an illegal would take care of it.
yes it would 2cents
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 am

make it $200,000 fine ,make it hurt them good
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

Well, I have ran into this problem here in KY. I was caught with illegals. It was a $10,000 fine per. However, we really thought that many of them were legal and the courts thought we were trying to keep things legal also. Therefore, we were not fined. Moreover, INS will take a look at anyone applying for a job and if they are not legal...... see ya.

I had a conversation with the INS officer about competition and price of labor and being under cut on price. He said he can make things more equal if he had names of companies to look out for. He was not kidding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 am

"We really thought that many of the were legal"????? Are you saying that you had an idea that some of them were NOT legal and hired them anyway??
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

Woodtick wrote:
"We really thought that many of the were legal"????? Are you saying that you had an idea that some of them were NOT legal and hired them anyway??

All the documents looked legal but I had my doubts on a couple. I do have partners that run the day to day operation of the company. They gave the OK for hire. But I honestly did not know that all but two were illegal. It is not as cut and dry as everyone thinks. Knowing what I know now makes it much easier to spot.

We did not have your typical migrant workers. Hell, all the guys that have been working for us had been employed for nine years. They had health insurance, 401K and disability insurance. Moreover, someone was paying taxes.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:21 pm

INS laws are easy for them to skirt around.......and BigR is soooooooooo right.....all of the paper work can look 100% correct, and yet in reality it is totally bogus. We have 45 Mexicans here at the nursery. I know many of them on a personal level. There was one guy that had a name change 3 times in 3 different years. BUT.......his paper work looked totally correct and if I did not know him, one would never have know.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Our Tax Dollars at Work!   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 pm

All of these thoughtful discussions highlight the fact of how screwed up our current system is regarding "this" particular issue . . . never mind all the rest of the crap our Government currently runs or heaven forbid . . . we allow them to run in the future!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:37 pm

The Lyin King wrote:
All of these thoughtful discussions highlight the fact of how screwed up our current system is regarding "this" particular issue . . . never mind all the rest of the crap our Government currently runs or heaven forbid . . . we allow them to run in the future!

You are so right.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: What Really Happened to Rancher Bob Krentz   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

This was sent to me by a friend in Arizona . . . Bob

This was one of the issues that sparked this new immigration reform. It is sad that those so close to the border are at risk. We need to stay tough on our new immigration reform.

Subject: What really happened to Rancher Bob Krentz...Please forward this on to your friends...

As you may know, one of the local ranchers was murdered in Douglas...
Yesterday afternoon I talked to another rancher near us who is a friend of ours and whose great grandfather started their ranch here in 1880. These are good people. He told me what really happened out at the Krentz ranch and what you won't read in the papers. The Border Patrol is afraid of starting a small war between civilians here and the drug cartels in Mexico.

Bob Krentz was checking his water like he does every evening and came upon an illegal who was lying on the ground telling him he was sick. Bob called the Border Patrol and asked for a medical helicopter evac. As he turned to go back to his ATV he was shot in the side. The round came from down and angled up so they know the shooter was on the ground. Bob's firearm was in the ATV so he had no chance. Wounded he called the Cochise County Sheriff and asked for help. Bleeding in the lungs he called his brother but the line was bad so he called his wife but again the line was bad.

Several ranchers heard the radio call and drove to his location. Bob was dead by this time. The ranchers tracked the shooter 8 miles back towards Mexico and cornered him in a brushy draw. This was all at night. The Sheriff and Border Patrol arrived and told them not to go down and engage the murderer. They went around to the back side and if you can believe it the assassin managed to get by a BP helicopter and a Sheriff's posse and back to Mexico. So much for professional help when you need it.

One week before the murder Bob and his brother Phil (who I shoot with) hauled a huge quantity of drugs off the ranch that they found in trucks. One week before that a rancher near Naco did the same thing. Two nights later gangs broke into his ranch house and beat him and his wife and told them that if they touched any drugs they found they would come back and kill them. The ranchers here deal with cut fences and haul drug deliveries off their ranches all the time. What ranchers think is that the drug cartels beat the one rancher and shot Bob because they wanted to send a message. Bob always gave food and water to illegals and so they think they sent the assassin to pose as an illegal who was hungry and thirsty knowing it would catch Bob off guard.

What is going on down here is NOT being reported. You need to tell people how bad it is along the border. Texas is worse. Near El Paso it's in a state of war. 5000 people were killed in Ciudad Juarez last year and it's over 2000 so far this year. Gun sales down here are through the roof and I get emails from people wanting firearms training. Something has to be done but I don't hold out much hope. These gangs have groups in almost every city in the US. This is serious business. The Barrio Azteca and their sub gangs are like Mexican Corporations and organized extremely well. If this doesn't get dealt with down here you guys will deal with it on your streets."
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:26 pm

shoot first check papers later. trespassing is still trespassing put up a sign and start shooting!! send a message back!!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Hiring an illegal should be instant jail time. if we stop employing them they will not come here. there should be a work program and be taxed according to their status. if you are caught working an illegal and not paying the Higher tax rate on them then its straight to jail. tax them enough to make the cost of employing them above what it cost to employ Americans. take away the jobs and the problem goes away.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Hollon wrote:
Hiring an illegal should be instant jail time. if we stop employing them they will not come here. there should be a work program and be taxed according to their status. if you are caught working an illegal and not paying the Higher tax rate on them then its straight to jail. tax them enough to make the cost of employing them above what it cost to employ Americans. take away the jobs and the problem goes away.

Great plan, problem is many employers are not experts at detecting the forged documentation they are provided.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Quote :
Great plan, problem is many employers are not experts at detecting the forged documentation they are provided.

Totally correct.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Maybe the plan should be just stop employing all mexicans for awhile. Maybe if non of them can get work they will stop coming over. I know this is not at all or in any way all mexicans fault. It is kinda like terrorist. They say not all muslims are terrorist, but you can say all terrorist are muslims.

This may come down to one big huge war. I just wonder who the legal mexicans are going to stand with, the Americans or the illegal mexicans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Hollon wrote:
shoot first check papers later. trespassing is still trespassing put up a sign and start shooting!! send a message back!!

The Lyin King wrote:
Hollon wrote:

Both of the statements above are true. If we shot people trying to cross the borader then less people would try. Ask Russia and Korea!!!!!!

Next, if you told me that I would go to jail if I had illegals working for me, I bet I would have been damn sure they were ligament. trust me
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

There are 15-30 million illegal folks in OUR Country depending upon what statistics you subscribe to.

Accordingly, 60% are of Mexican descent and the rest are a widely varied mix of Nationalities and Countries of origin.

Illegals know no race, creed or color . . . the only thing they have in common is that they ARE illegally in OUR Country.

Yes, we share common boarders with both Mexico and Canada so we get the bleed over of their masses, but in the end it isn't what color, race, religion or whatever . . . it IS that they are here without having gone through the "process" and are ultimately a burden on our "legal" society!

That's the problem, people who don't pay into the system but avail themselves to the services we tax payers fund are depleting our resources and ability to sustain OUR way of life!

Never mind a wide freakin' open avenue for Terrorists to enter OUR Country!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:20 am

4x4pac wrote:

This may come down to one big huge war. I just wonder who the legal mexicans are going to stand with, the Americans or the illegal mexicans.

I know a number of legal Hispanic men, in the 40 to 52 age bracket, that that would side with us Americans, I've had this conversation with them in the past......I would have to say that they are against illegals even more than we are, being that they have gone through the proper channels to gain there citizenship they feel that the "Cheaters" are giving them a bad name and also feel that if they (illegals) want to come here for all of the benefits then they should do it legally, if not lock them up till they are deported.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:55 am

Arizona is coming under the boycott heat from the socialist militia. Headed by Los Angelas. They need help! Where is Texas on this? The entire US needs to make a statement standing behind Arizona. Go there on vacation and boycott LA. 2cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona's New Immigration Law   Arizona's New Immigration Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona's New Immigration Law
Page 1 of 1