SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Who Text Non - Stop

Go down 
+10
Big-R
shawnley1222
Ryanscat
Gimpy
AIRBORNE
Mud-and-Guts
Smith700
ridepate
matt2558
Dirt Chic
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

People Who Text Non - Stop Empty
PostSubject: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I went & saw Nightmare on Elm Street today, not bad....the only thing that annoyed me was ppl texting all around me....that is really inconsiderate of ppl...esp. when the rest of us are there to watch a movie & you keep getting distracted by the bright screen from the cell phone. I just don't understand why some go watch a movie if they are just going to sit there & text. My cousin who went with me done it the whole time....::)

Also found out my cousin also text & drives...she also said she slept with her cell in case someone texted her....sheeez....is anyone else that addicted? I text from time to time, but I honestly don't care much for it...it is easier to pick up the phone & call someone.

Last edited by Dirt Chic on Sun May 02, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:28 pm

First of all Hi! Nice to meet you kind of...Yeah that is a little ridiculous. I atleast turn my phone on vibrate before I go to bed. I rarely text unless I am at work and can't talk on the phone. I am the same way you are at the movies, that would have driven me crazy.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Texters............

People Who Text Non - Stop Imm2y9
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Dirt Dawber & I have been out driving before & see ppl texting & driving. It is really dangerous & only takes seconds to end your life or someone else's.

Nice to meet you to. I haven't been on here to much so I am missing out on the newer members.Sad
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:50 am

I am 14.....so I text a some, but after a while, it makes me want to say "just pick up the dang phone and call me"! But I can't do it all day long......
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:26 am

I use to get so many texts I had them blocked.....The way I see it if its worth talking about lets talk.... lol

Word to the wise if you text me I will not get it...... thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:36 am

I text alot. I have two or three guys that I shoot messages back and forth with. It is kinda like a game with us.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I agree. I spend a lot of time on the phone with builders, contractors and some friends. The only text I get is from my supervisor. One or two a month. I see some text-a-holics driving out of there lanes all the time. I saw a mowing contractor standing behind his pickup on the interstate. I was in the left lane, starting to pass a weaving car in the right. Just as he went past the parked P/U on the shoulder, he ran all 4 tires off onto the shoulder, not knowing that 500 feet sooner the guy standing behind his P/U would have not been going home after work that day. No dought, when I passed, he was texting. I see it all the time.

My niece ran off on one of the county roads last year, flip end over end twice. No dought-TEXTING. Her brother averages about 9 to 10 thousand messages/month and he is only 15 years old. They are lucky to not have me as their parents.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Ryanscat

Ryanscat

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Seems to be something teenage girls in particular are addicted to. I had my niece with us on a fairly long trip and the whole ride she never looked up, it is amazing and freakish how fast she can text. This is a girl that will hardly speak and probably wouldn't say much to the people on the receiving end of her texts. My wife is a middle school teacher and she has noticed that usually bad things come from young girls texting alot. I find it childish and rediculous to text in excess but to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:49 pm

I will text from time to time...but I don't care much for it...I think the buttons are to small, I can't type to save my life on a cell phone...when I am sitting in a boring doctor's office I will text to pass the time....but never ever while I am driving. I hope they pass a law for that.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

there is a girl that goes to school at gatlinburg who got in the paper for sending over 62,000 texts in a month affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid coco coco coco suspect suspect
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I text but usually only at work and cant sit around and talk but respond when I can Alot of my texts are forwards and picture messages. I do not and will never text and drive and I looooove when I do see people doing it cause I draion my train horns at them roflmao usually gets the phone thrown from theire hands I cant wait till I catch one with the window down and they fling it right out the window
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Guys, I am going to disagree with you on the texting and driving. I don't think it is any worse then finding your play list on the I-pod, eating and driving, putting on make-up (women). Hell, you would have to make twenty different laws for all the possible distraction.

People just need to use commonsense. We don't need government telling us what to do. I know when I am taking chances, law or no law. The law is to make the state money.

Just saying!!!!! 2cents
Back to top Go down
JeepKuntry

JeepKuntry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:40 am

My phone can receive texts, but I can't text back unless I wanna pay a quarter per text.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

JeepKuntry wrote:
My phone can receive texts, but I can't text back unless I wanna pay a quarter per text.

Mine used to be that way and now it is unlimited everything affraid I also use to hate texting. But now I text often.
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Haha....speaking of....hubby & I were in Lexington the other day & was behind a young female putting on eye make-up & trying to drive....
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Dirt Chic wrote:
Haha....speaking of....hubby & I were in Lexington the other day & was behind a young female putting on eye make-up & trying to drive....

That was Ronnie People Who Text Non - Stop 729242
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm

lol, I thought it was....I know he is a cross dresser in his spare time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:23 am

S wrote:
Dirt Chic wrote:

That was Ronnie People Who Text Non - Stop 729242

Dirt Chic wrote:
lol, I thought it was....I know he is a cross dresser in his spare time. Wink
lol! thatsright
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:37 am

mental note to self... dont ride bitch with big-r in the woods ! hide
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:06 am

cajuncoot wrote:

thatsright roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

cajuncoot wrote:
roflmao ownedsm
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:32 pm

cajuncoot wrote:

That's Ok...... I have my buddy Rhino Rob. He'll ride bitch with me. Hell I bet he would even tell me if my mascara was running. People Who Text Non - Stop 13435 hide
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:00 am

i personally think the high heels on the trail set you off ,,,maybe overboard ,,but nice touch!! hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Who Text Non - Stop   People Who Text Non - Stop Empty

Back to top Go down

People Who Text Non - Stop
Page 1 of 1