SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards

Go down 
+2
wvyankee2
Gimpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards Empty
PostSubject: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Sorry I could not get the pic to load, but the words are woth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your government at work...

You will love this one, I haven't stop laughing yet.....

For those of you who have never traveled to the west, or southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel rails placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails.

A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado . Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the "cattle" guards immediately!!

Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden, intervened with a request that.. before any "cattle" guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining.
And these guys are running our country, Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!

Passed on to you without further comment....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Message
To: madkins3@bellsouth.net; deedee1211@hotmail.com; steve.garretson@sbcglobal.net; skhjocy@aol.com; wbmpapaw@aol.com; billmccloud5@hotmail.com; fporter8@q.com; lee@hometownbrandcenter.com; jjpinwv@yahoo.com; cdsmith1949_2@yahoo.com; vulcanmike@att.net; WWebbJR@aol.com; llwellz@comcast.net; willys@ligtel.com
Subject: Fwd: Cattle Guards?!?!
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:42:09 -0400

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how. =
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

roflmao Holy shit that is funny. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Funny but soooooo sad!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

thatsright dumbasses
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm

i have 3 sets on my driveway. does that mean at least one set is fired. + there is 10 sets on the state road to my house. i guess cattle will be roaming everywhere now.

roflmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 am

Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards 833704 DUH ,,AND THOSE TWO !@#$%^& CLOWNS RUN THE COUNTRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards   Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama fires 1/2 of the cattle guards
Page 1 of 1