SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? Empty
PostSubject: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 am

I link to the voting site, but the box fails to show and no numbers?? Thought it might have been my browser, so I switched back to Explorer, Same deal?? Rebooted a couple times, nothing! Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?? HELP!
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am

worked fine for me this morning woodtick.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am

tick i had the same problem i dont know what happened one day it quits and about a month later we have switched server companies and reset the button an the back of the dsl router then it was working again , no idea i was getting the same thing you were no vote box try unplugging your dsl box if that is what you have plug it back in then hit the little reset button on the back ??
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 am

I do not know what, but something on your end is blocking the vote box, Phil. Same thing happened to me at one of my out of state customers....signed on to the site, clicked on the vote box and nuttin...tried it a number of ways and still nuttin.

I'd say try what Coot mentioned....
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Here is their email. Easy folks to deal with. Your IP address may have been suspended for come reason.

webmaster@top100orvsites.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???   I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders??? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm no long able to VOTE for SSXSRiders???
Page 1 of 1