SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

still love my rhino

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

still love my rhino Empty
PostSubject: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 pm

took the rhino out today for a spin in the woods the swqamp lites still pull like a sob after 3years of beating on them on and off road was in some thick ol gumbo mud it was a pain in the arse trying to get most of it off no pics or vids but i loved every minute of it just like when i first got my rhino

its also nice when people admore my rhino after all the hard work and money into it so far everyone who has seen it has nothing but good things to say other rhino owners alwasy ask about my bumper/light bar and I just smile and get to say home fabricated
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

just like you man, got mine just like i want all these new ones coming out dont excite me at all.rhino is perfect vehicle for me.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

cant agree more may not be the fastest but i wouldnt trade it for anything
Back to top Go down
muddslinger

muddslinger

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

It's hard to say anything bad about a rhino, I like mine ALOT....time will tell if the commander lives up to all the buzz. 1 trip up the creek at the Wagon Wheel will tell me if I want one or not...
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Loved mine too and still got rid of it. The new bug bit me. This Teryx has some big shoes to fill. Quality and reliability are #1 with me and my Rhino had it. allright
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm

3726 Miles.........not one set of bearings yet.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 am

The Rhino is a great machine. I still have mine and still love it.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 am

Probably will tick over 3800 miles after this next weekend at Windrock with the Windrock ATV Club.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still love my rhino   still love my rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

still love my rhino
Page 1 of 1