SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? Empty
PostSubject: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 am

As some of you know, I've been looking for a couple Rhino/Grizzly wheels to use for mounting spare tires. Found a couple at a nearby dealer. Grizzly wheels. When he found out I was gonna used them on a Rhino, he WOULD NOT sell them to me. Worried about liability. Said even though they are the same size and bolt pattern, the Rhino wheels are made much heavier to allow for the added weight of the Rhino vs. a Grizzly. Said it would create an unsafe condition. What say you guys?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 am

I would think it would work. Sounds like crap to me. Ask him to look at the spear tire on his car......
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 am

I have a full set of steel wheels with factory maxxis tires with a few dents here and there that would love to move in with you and get to go riding from time to time!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Sue sue sue, and Lawyers. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Look on Ebay Phil. Should be able to find Rhino wheels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?   Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy am I PO'd! Any of you guys ever hear of this crap?
Page 1 of 1