SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy's......................

Go down 
+3
cajuncoot
DOG
Foxfire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Guy's...................... Empty
PostSubject: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 am

Ya better start to get those votes in Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 am

i just voted.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 am

rhinorider259 wrote:
i just voted.

Good man Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 am

everyday u know me fox!!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 pm

i just voted again and we are still in second whats up with that one of our own boy's site is still ahead of us i dont know what to think of that.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 pm

rhinorider259 wrote:
i just voted again and we are still in second whats up with that one of our own boy's site is still ahead of us i dont know what to think of that.

If you look at the top 6 in the voting. 4 of the 6 (SouthernSxSRiders, Mud and Guts offroad, SouthernRZRRiders, and Southern offroad riders) all have evolved in one way or the other from the SouthernSXSRiders. And we have members on all the sites. What to think of it? The Southern guys do a hell of a job in supporting their sites. We have just had great difficulty keeping them all under one roof.

All we need now is the WVSxSRiders and we could probably make a clean sweep of the Top 5. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
rhinorider259 wrote:

If you look at the top 6 in the voting. 4 of the 6 (SouthernSxSRiders, Mud and Guts offroad, SouthernRZRRiders, and Southern offroad riders) all have evolved in one way or the other from the SouthernSXSRiders. And we have members on all the sites. What to think of it? The Southern guys do a hell of a job in supporting their sites. We have just had great difficulty keeping them all under one roof.

All we need now is the WVSxSRiders and we could probably make a clean sweep of the Top 5. roflmao

Well Said Yank!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Yank said
Quote :
We have just had great difficulty keeping them all under one roof.

Could be we all have different taste in who we chat with as much as we have different taste in machines and riding conditions. I for one have never met a jackass on the trail but have run into a few of them on the keyboard. The ride is the most important thing of all, we all love each other and treat each other like family when it counts. My 2 cents. thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
everyday u know me fox!!

10-4 Coot Exclamation Exclamation perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 pm

rhinorider259 wrote:

Under all of the circumstances that surround this, I'm right there with ya Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey guys don't forget to vote!!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Guys............we are down by 7 right now. Now I know that all of you are not voting, cause if you were we'd be up by 150 at least.

Come on.....get with it......VOTE........please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy's......................   Guy's...................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy's......................
Page 1 of 1