SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New UTV trailer

Go down 
+6
Big-R
bigbore
4x4pac
wvyankee2
DOG
T-RAXX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
T-RAXX

T-RAXX

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-15

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 am

Hi everyone,

We have a new UTV trailer that can be pulled behind everything including a small car. No ramps to deal with. Just drive up to the interactive ramp and drive on. Unload the same way. You never have to get out of your side x side to pull out the ramp. We would love to hear your comments. 2 models to choose from. The T-RAIL PLUS SS and the T-RAIL PLUS II. The SS model is shown in my avatar. WWW.traxxsystems.com

Last edited by T-RAXX on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
http://www.traxxsystems.com
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am

looks pretty cool i watched the video and looked at the dealers no dealers anywhere in the south right now but i did notice hi-way dealers had one trailer adn i think it was the small one not the utv and it was like 1599.00 which seems a little high to me for that small of a trailer unless it is just the price difference from the northern states to the south. most 7 1/2 by 16 to 18 foot carhaulers with electric brakes are around 16 hundred to 2000 depending on where you go. but a very cool ideal and i would like to have one someday.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Another Wisconsin guy with an Arctic Cat. welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm

I dont know what you need that funny little ramp for, no higher than the trailer is you could just drive up on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Only things that would worry me is the size of the tires, which would create alot of heat in the tire and the bearings.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm

bigbore wrote:
Only things that would worry me is the size of the tires, which would create alot of heat in the tire and the bearings.

You are totally right. Can you imagine at 55 or 60 mph how fast those little tires would be spinning.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I thought a person must be a sponsor to do advertising on the site?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm

4x4pac wrote:

There is a fine line between allowing information on the site for our members on Goods and services that are sidexside related, and the use of the forum to sell a product or service. We dont want to deny our members info that is relavent to our recreation, yet we dont want a vendor making money off our site without being compensated for it in some way.

Ronnie decides where that fine line lays.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
4x4pac wrote:

There is a fine line between allowing information on the site for our members on Goods and services that are sidexside related, and the use of the forum to sell a product or service. We dont want to deny our members info that is relavent to our recreation, yet we dont want a vendor making money off our site without being compensated for it in some way.

Yes there is a fine line. Yes it is a spam post but it is a one time plug. it is a new idea which I have not seen before along with many others.

I hope this helps explain.

Last edited by Big-R on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Big-R wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
4x4pac wrote:

Yes there is a fine line. Yes it is a spam post but it is a one time plug. it is a new idea which I have not seen before along with many others.

I hope this helps explain.

Dude is from Wisconsin.......fellow "Cheeze Head".......we have to give him a small pass! New UTV trailer 13435 New UTV trailer 13435 New UTV trailer 13435 New UTV trailer 13435 hide
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 am

Good call Big-R. thisrocks Nice product that some may be able to use.
Back to top Go down
T-RAXX

T-RAXX

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 am

Wow, great feedback from you enthusiasts! Sorry if you thought we were advertising. We were looking to you for what you thought of the product.

I would like to clarify a couple of things.

(The tires). Yep we are all aware of the days of old when utility trailers were found all lonely on the side of the road with one of the wheels missing while someone drove to get a new bearing or tire. Todays technology allows us to get very high mileage from the small tires. No more cast spindles and under rated tires. We have completed some serious testing and our demo models have traveled the country loggin thousands of miles without incident. We can however offer you a larger tire if you insist. No problem.

(low ground clearance vehicles) The interactive ramp goes into an "idle" position determined by ride height of the vehicle to be loaded. A golf cart has only about 4.5" of clearance and loads just fine.

Most of us have hauled our UTV on a standard car trailer because that's either what we had or what was available. The T-RAIL PLUS SS is designed specifically with the side x side in mind.

Thank you so much for the input!
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

I appreciate people bringing new ideas on here to let us have input on them. Regardless of if they are a vendor. You can never tell he may become one in the future. If we have something to say at the first side then we may never get any new sponsors.

Just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

What kind of MSRP are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Can you make one that will haul two SxS's?
Back to top Go down
T-RAXX

T-RAXX

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 am

We currently have 3 models. T-RAIL for ATV's from $1299 the SS model for ATV or UTV from $1599 and the PLUS II for 2 ATV/RZR or any one UTV from $2299. They are not cheap trailers. You only need to buy one new trailer. They are built to last a very long time.

Yes we can build one for 2 side x sides. It's actually in development right now. It will be a tandem axle with brakes capable of hauling up to 4 ATV's as well.

Thanks everyone, your input is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 pm

You can buy a 10 x 16 car hauler with a tail gate/ramp for 1300.00
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm

4x4pac wrote:

deadhorse
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 pm

4x4pac wrote:

Don't think you'd want one 10 feet wide... Laughing

And, at $1300 it would have used tires, no brakes, etc.

Have you priced a quality one lately -- like a Big Tex, or something similar? Not even suggesting a Big Tex is all that good of quality...

I paid almost $1700 for a 6.5x14 Hawkline utility trailer with new tires, brakes and a spare -- six years ago -- and I picked it at the factory.

Personally, I'd like to have a 6x12 lightweight tandem, mesh floor perhaps, 2000 lb axles, with brakes. Only ones I've seen though are aluminum, and they're $3000 or something.

I don't want to tow the distances I tow (900 miles one way) with a single axle, just for safety's sake. But, my current trailer weighs about as much as my Rhino, and it would be nice to have something smaller and lighter...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Sponsored content

New UTV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New UTV trailer   New UTV trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

New UTV trailer
Page 1 of 1