SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some more UP pic's..................

Go down 
+25
ktpguy
Dean
ohsresq
MuddyBuddy
CatMostFeared
stealth
BIG D 57
Craig_C
ridepate
ollie
Gunpilot
redrider
mason
Goose
moto92
Rhino Rob
AIRBORNE
CaptMorgansgirl
cajuncoot
nocerisdave
Big-R
wvyankee2
firepup
S
Foxfire
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Gunpilot wrote:
Foxfire.. I live in MI.. if you ever do more riding in the UP, please let me know.. I would love to come. I just got back from a Trip from St Ignace to Curtis with another forum.. I was the only Rzr..

I heard about your ride from Mason, with whom I have ridden in WV.

Please let me know
Thanks
Ty

Gunpilot.......will be in Grand Marais, Mi which is just west and north of Newberry .....the end of M77 from the 1st of July to the 6th of July.......let me know if you can make it. Would love to ride with ya!

Last edited by Foxfire on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Gunpilot wrote:
Foxfire.. I live in MI.. if you ever do more riding in the UP, please let me know.. I would love to come. I just got back from a Trip from St Ignace to Curtis with another forum.. I was the only Rzr..

I heard about your ride from Mason, with whom I have ridden in WV.

Please let me know
Thanks
Ty

Welcome to the site!!! We are glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 am

Foxfire, born and raised in Wisconsin, lived in Minnesota for a few years before moving south. Covered a lot of the U.P. on sleds. Very beautiful country!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 pm

ollie wrote:
Foxfire, born and raised in Wisconsin, lived in Minnesota for a few years before moving south. Covered a lot of the U.P. on sleds. Very beautiful country!

Yes Ollie it sure is!!!! Been trying to get some of the guys to come up and ride with me, but so far, it hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 am

If they got on a sled they would be hooked! How are the trails for sxs/atv's?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm

ollie wrote:

Oh i have been on sleds. It is great! Just wish i had more snow here. No
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Lol same here but they can keep the cold, my blood has thinned alot living in the south.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 pm

ollie wrote:

Ollie.......the trails are endless......some of the best, most fun riding I have ever done. I would have to say that there is something for every one up there.
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:18 am

Foxfire. I hope to make it up and ride the trails. Is there more trails to ride in GM area than what they show on the DNR web page?
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 am

If I remember right, there are more trails than state highways, at least in Minnesota. I would love to do a fall or spring trip up north.
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 am

Sounds good, Just need to find a good trail boss that knows their way around. I only know the marked snowmobile trails.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 pm

firepup wrote:
Sounds good, Just need to find a good trail boss that knows their way around. I only know the marked snowmobile trails.

Put a ride together and I'll show ya around Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

It could be somthing to work on for a spring ride. Were is a good place to stay at ? I normaly stay around Pine stump area when sledding.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 pm

firepup wrote:
It could be somthing to work on for a spring ride. Were is a good place to stay at ? I normaly stay around Pine stump area when sledding.

Big Bay would be the best.....do everything right from the motel...ride, gas, food.....
and 1,000's of miles to ride.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

firepup wrote:

Fox is the boss of bosses up there..............One of these dang days he's gonna be my T/Boss........... thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 am

I have been wanting to go!!!!
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Foxfire, talked to the wife and she liked the idea. Were did you stay at when there. Its about a 12 hr drive for me which is no big deal. Just have to save up my pennys .
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:37 am

firepup wrote:
Foxfire, talked to the wife and she liked the idea. Were did you stay at when there. Its about a 12 hr drive for me which is no big deal. Just have to save up my pennys .

I am not sure of the name of the motel.....I am in Minnesota right now, but when I get back home I will check and let you know. There are 3 or 4 places to stay in Big Bay.......one is the Thunder Bay Inn but I stay in a nice motel right next door to Crams General Store.

Should be back to the house Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 pm

OK. That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 am

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Gunpilot
SSXSRider Member
Gunpilot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 pm

ok... any updates on setting up a spring ride?

Foxfire?
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

So I think my question has been answered....there is riding up there in the areas of where the pics were taken?
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Craig_C wrote:
So I think my question has been answered....there is riding up there in the areas of where the pics were taken?

Yes Craig....mile after mile, after mile.....and so on!!!!

GunPilot....PM has been sent.

For all that have been asking about the ride this summer....Looking like the week of
July 15 to July 21.

In put needed!!!!!!

Also...if ya look all through the "Other Places To Ride" thread, you'll find more UP pic's.....for those with an interest.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm

So Fox, you gonna bring the Pete down here and haul us all up?? Id say there would be a truckload from Louisville!!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

Craig_C wrote:
So Fox, you gonna bring the Pete down here and haul us all up?? Id say there would be a truckload from Louisville!!

That could be arranged Craig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more UP pic's..................   Some more UP pic's.................. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some more UP pic's..................
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next