SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upper Light Bars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Upper Light Bars Empty
PostSubject: Upper Light Bars   Upper Light Bars EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 pm

I've been looking at light bars, but I can't tell if any of them will work with my factory roof. Can any of ya'll help? I have also been thinking of making my own, if nothing else, it will be a helluva lot cheaper :D . I am thinking about, maybe, 1" flatbar mounted a little lower down the two front uprights on the cage with u-bolts or something similar, and, maybe, a piece of round stock running up from the center of the flat bar and u-bolting that to the front crossbar on the cage, for added stability, to keep the flat bar from flopping too much. I'm really thinking of making my own after seeing how "proud" everybody is of their light bars. Anybody done something similar or have any input?I plan on running the same VisionX lights that I have on my bumper, BTW. Thanks. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Upper Light Bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Light Bars   Upper Light Bars EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:35 pm

well, i had to cut alittle bit of the roof to install my lightbar... but, i'm 'proud' of the way it looks... lol! had to throw that in there... :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Upper Light Bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Light Bars   Upper Light Bars EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 pm

make your own if your good with fab. stuff!!! if i like it..i might get you to make me one lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Upper Light Bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Light Bars   Upper Light Bars EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Still in the planning stages. If/when I get it done, I will post pics. Still looking at my options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upper Light Bars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Light Bars   Upper Light Bars Empty

Back to top Go down

Upper Light Bars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: