SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING

Go down 
+8
Goose
Foxfire
Rhino Rob
S
shawnley1222
tim
Clayboy
BRMINC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 am

Is this the outfit that began their time here by spamming the board with adds? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Still no call back. They won't be getting any of my money.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

i got a call and a personal phone call tonight with my tracking number and they will be here tomorrow via 2day air mail
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm

You guys let me know how things go.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Has of now still no lights. Im trying to give him a chance to make this right. It has almost a month now, and starting to get Mad
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 pm

S wrote:
Has of now still no lights. Im trying to give him a chance to make this right. It has almost a month now, and starting to get Mad

They are not a sponsor of this site but I thought they could help you guys out. However, I am going to keep my eye on this thread.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Big-R wrote:
S wrote:

They are not a sponsor of this site but I thought they could help you guys out. However, I am going to keep my eye on this thread.

I know he's not a sponsor. I begaining to think its not a real business. Or just very poor customer service. I didn't want to say anything on open forum, but Vic won't answer PMs or return calls. I hate doing business with people over the phone. In person is much better.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
got any pics of the light shooting a beam out instead of towards the camera ?

I guess this means no ? Sad

you can take a freebie led light from harbor freight and point it at your nose and it will blind you, back it up a few feet and the lumen effect drops off significganaly.

Back to top Go down
BRMINC

BRMINC

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 pm

S wrote:
Big-R wrote:
S wrote:

I know he's not a sponsor. I begaining to think its not a real business. Or just very poor customer service. I didn't want to say anything on open forum, but Vic won't answer PMs or return calls. I hate doing business with people over the phone. In person is much better.
REALLY I DONT ANSWER CALLS OR PMS I THINK I HAVE SPOKEN TO BOTH OF YOU AND ALSO ANSWERED YOUR PM THIS MORNING HOW OFTEN DO YOU THINK I HANG BY THE COMPUTER NOT MUCH ALSO I ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR CARD # ON WED SO I COULD CREDIT YOU BACK FREIGHT CHARGES ISNT THAT MAKING IT RIGHT??? ALSO SAID FREE FREIGHT ON A NEXT ORDER I GAVE YOU THIS INFO THIS MORNING

package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/19/2010.

Tracking ResultsTracking Number: 1ZRV95190212578172 Status: In Transit Scheduled Delivery Date: 11/19/2010 Shipped To: SOLSBERRY, IN, US Type: Package Service:
ENJOY THE LIGHTS IF YOU GIVE ME A CALL I CAN CREDIT THE FREIGHT THANKS

Back to top Go down
http://bakersfield rhino inc .com
BRMINC

BRMINC

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
Rhino Rob wrote:

you can take a freebie led light from harbor freight and point it at your nose and it will blind you, back it up a few feet and the lumen effect drops off significganaly.

PUTTING THEM ON A RHINO THIS WEEKEND AS SOON AS THEY ARE WIRED I WILL GET PICS AT NIGHT
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 pm

cheers the brown truck just showed up. Now time to put them on. Thanks Vic. sorry for confusion.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 pm

The lights are light and bright. They sure light everything up. If you looking for a spot beam than these are not the answer. they seem to be well made.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

BRMINC wrote:
Rhino Rob wrote:
Rhino Rob wrote:

PUTTING THEM ON A RHINO THIS WEEKEND AS SOON AS THEY ARE WIRED I WILL GET PICS AT NIGHT

DUDE................LOOSE THE FREAKING CAPS...........the little button on the left.........
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:18 pm

BRMINC wrote:
REALLY I DONT ANSWER CALLS OR PMS
Then how I am going to order anything? Do I need to mail you something. Sorry but my money will be going elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
BRMINC

BRMINC

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm

PWM wrote:
BRMINC wrote:
REALLY I DONT ANSWER CALLS OR PMS
Then how I am going to order anything? Do I need to mail you something. Sorry but my money will be going elsewhere.
I ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING
S HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

As for now I really like them. Can't wait to try them out. May try them out Sat. night.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

they are bright but are def a wide fog pattern my hids on the rhino i like way better then these but they are bright for sure. may look into possibly getting a different lens to see if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm

installed...yep made my own light bar for thd truck too

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 Lightb10
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Cool, I am thinking about adding these with the HIDs. It would be nice to have a bright flood light. Most of your HIDs are spot type lights.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 pm

1st pic was about 25' or so not sure on exacrs

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 Lightb11

2nd was further back from the fence.

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 Lightb12

if you buy from them make sure when you order that they give you a tracking number that will make it ewasier. it was a hassle getting info for shipping and wehre it was at
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Kewl.......super glad that everything worked out for you Shawn and S......I was sure wanting everything to come out good in the end........and it did!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 pm

pic quality sucks since its from my phone but gives every1 a base idea for now. i'll try and get a hid/led comparison soon
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 am

OK, How does everyone like their lights ?
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 pm

ehhh i like my hids way better seem to me to throw out mre light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING   INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INEXPENSIVE LED LIGHTING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2