SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?

Go down 
+4
cajuncoot
4x4pac
Gimpy
Woodtick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? Empty
PostSubject: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? Excid_527A8B0392A547649FA683DC197E7EB5atPhil

This photo was taken at a rally at the state capitol yesterday. The news will not show it and the Capitol Police and Homeland Security would not let Americans or any of the Veterans that were there do anything about it.

My husband and his friends were threatened to be arrested and were told they would be booked under federal charges if they did anything. I am sending this to you so that you in turn can start emailing it to every one on your list. It is totally uncalled for and people need to see it.

This is not about politics and rhetoric, it is about a direct threat to our country. Those of you that don't live in Arizona will maybe get a chance to see the other side of what the news is telling you. If this offends you, great, then I have truly accomplished what I set out to do.

I understand that sometimes we don't see eye to eye on certain things, but that is the right our forefathers fought for. I am an American before I am anything else. For those of you who choose to dismiss this, if you believe that this is okay, I believe you are a traitor to this country and everything it stands for.

I am not a racist and I am not a Nazi. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with respect to the country that is continually taking you in and turning a blind eye to your agenda.

Homeland Security was designed to identify and defend America from Terrorist acts, yet yesterday it let illegal (and legal) citizens of this country desecrate the Flag. People were spitting on it, stomping on it and burning it with cigarettes. One soldier who had just returned from Iraq tried to grab the flag and was thrown to the ground by the Capitol Police and Homeland Security.

It amazes me how many people will stand against the American People while all the while prospering from our system and our government.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Hater 's can kiss my I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? 164897
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm

The whole bunch should be shot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

LOCK AND LOAD BOYS the next Revolution is about to start !!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Ready !
Back to top Go down
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 pm

God help us is all I can say, and I am afraid that he might not because our country has gotton so far from HIM.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 pm

I am going to say something that most are not going to like.........

You have the right to say and express what ever you want here in America. Even if we don't agree with them. That is what makes this the best country in the world.

I know it is hard to watch people desecrate our flag and country. It is hard to watch these idiots express themselves in this way but they do have the right. Moreover, I would not ever want this right taken away. The problem is it is usually just a few people that make the NEWs when they act like idiots. More power to them.......... They can go back to where they came from.

With this said. I would like them to try this shit in their own country and see what happens. That is the part that angers me and yes I would like to kick the shit out of them. I have fought for much less. Even if some had the right to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!?   I got this from a friend: AMERICAN FLAG IN PHOENIX - NO AMERICANS OR VETS COULD DO ANYTHING?!? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Guess these guys are not the right color or nationality to exercise their rights.