SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double HP

Go down 
+11
roadiestar
nocerisdave
2fast4u
4x4pac
Baxter
Foxfire
ridepate
Big-R
Wingman
MuddyBuddy
Smith700
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Z28.......I am well aware of the fact that you and Little Smith are buddies.
My suggestion to you would be .....before you go running your mouth here, that you re-read just what Ridepate said to Smith. Not one negative word was said to Smith, by Ridepate, or about you.
I'll man up here and tell you that comments like the above will not be tolerated here.
I don't know you from Adam.....and after reading your post, do not want to. Keep it friendly .....if not your posts will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Foxfire wrote:
My suggestion to you would be .....before you go running your mouth here, that you re-read just what Ridepate said to Smith. Not one negative word was said to Smith, by Ridepate, or about you.
I'll man up here and tell you that comments like the above will not be tolerated here.
I don't know you from Adam.....and after reading your post, do not want to. Keep it friendly .....if not your posts will be deleted.

Speed-dial?????? roflmao
Back to top Go down
Wheels
SSXSRider Member
Wheels

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm

kind of surprised this thread hasn't been locked down by admin's or mods.

Lil smith... go ahead and mod YOUR rhino how you want. I honestly think the guys(that have been there and done that) know that you're not going to get the HP ratings that you really want. They are trying to help you out. It's part of the learning curve though.... put a mod on... see if it performs like it should and when it doesn't.. take the sh*t off. lol! we've all done it.

as for the bickering in here... it's rediculous. no need for all the bs. take it to PM's.

now back to the regularly scheduled program. Double HP - Page 3 248474
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Funny how all the wood comes out of the woodwork all of a sudden......The never posters get a call ,and here they come...............

There's no need to shut it down Rich. Why???
I build my own stuff. I don't pay anyone to build. You, Rich, your an awesome fabricator. I've admired you skills, you've scabbed-up some neat stuff.....But where's the motor build???
I have not thunk of old sheriff-Z-24 for a couple of years, never said a word about him in a year or two. But since little S(M)hits brought-up the topic. I didn't fall off the turnup-truck yesterday...........He's all about what somebodies pissing in his ear...........and I could tell right off the bat who it was..................... busted
Back to top Go down
Wheels
SSXSRider Member
Wheels

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 pm

ridepate wrote:
Funny how all the wood comes out of the woodwork all of a sudden......The never posters get a call ,and here they come...............

There's no need to shut it down Rich. Why???
I build my own stuff. I don't pay anyone to build. You, Rich, your an awesome fabricator. I've admired you skills, you've scabbed-up some neat stuff.....But where's the motor build???
I have not thunk of old sheriff-Z-24 for a couple of years, never said a word about him in a year or two. But since little S(M)hits brought-up the topic. I didn't fall off the turnup-truck yesterday...........He's all about what somebodies pissing in his ear...........and I could tell right off the bat who it was..................... Double HP - Page 3 692776

I was simply saying that you guys were trying to help him. shutting it down referred to the bickering... It's been the same people in a couple of threads that I've read lately. not a biggie though... i don't have a dog in the fight.

as for the fabrication... i'm not that good, but i'm trying to build my skill-set. as for a motor build, i'm not a motor guy... i'm happy with the power i have. if i wanted more power, i'd simply put my R1 engine in my rhino. Double HP - Page 3 971386 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Z28

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Foxfire, your right you don't know me & you would if you met me. This is below me & I hate it. I did not run my mouth I said the truth then & now. I can take the weight out & be very fast too. I don't need too, I bring people back to the truck when it breaks. Oh by the way, I have the silver rhino he keeps bringing up. My suggestion to you would be you reread. Go look in your videos that where it all started.

Foxfire wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double HP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double HP   Double HP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double HP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3