SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!

Go down 
+7
Gimpy
cajuncoot
hillbillyrzrs
Big-R
Hollon
Clayboy
Woodtick
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! Empty
PostSubject: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 pm

I learned this morning that the Westboro Baptist Church is coming to town Sat to protest at the funeral of a local boy that gave his life in the Afghan War while serving in the U.S. Army! Living in small town America you don't ever think that this sort of shit will come to our little corner of the world. This family has (to me anyhow) every right under the sun to morn this loss in privacy and peace. I've talked to the Police Dept and they were of little to no help what so ever. It's makin me sick to think these puke's are coming here and doing this. And I don't know what to do about it without going to jail over it.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Very sad day for sure tick! I really do not understand those people. Try to stay out of jail buddy!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

surely there are enough good ole boys around to keep them at bay, I would be talking to every low life thug I could find if they already spend a lot of time in jail why not go to jail for a good cause. its just a shame.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Westboro Baptist Church????? Sounds very Christian of them............ Pugged
Back to top Go down
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 pm

There is nothing Christian about this group, they are sheep in wolves clothing, may god be with the family of this young man.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

how abuot a southern sxs riders welcome to town for these folks ,,they cant arrest all of us and hell i have been in a few times ,no problems ,just never in west virgina
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

They drive in. Find out what they drive and where they park. Make them walk out. Dog poop under the seats lasts forever. Better yet, pig poop!!
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Yeh they came down here to. I would say call the lock VFW and put out a call on the local radio to all verterans and anyone who supports the troops and have them surronded. When they came down here they made a big deal about it and there were only about ten of them. I know some guys that did speak their peach. The law kept them at bay here because they were expecting the worst.Get a loud pa and blast the good old stars and stripes at them.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 pm

They came to Kyle's funeral to protest. Once they realized there were about 150 Patriot Guard riders and about 20,000-30,000 people lining the streets from the church to the cemetary, those cowardly pukes did not show their face. If there is any justice in the world, someone will go piss on these people when they are laying in their caskets.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Someone help me understand what is blazes they are protesting about?
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm

They were in Terra Haute Indiana a few weekends back. They are nothing but stupid ass holes. Get ahold of the patriot guard, they will show up and make sure they stay away
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!   This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is indeed a sad day for us here in West Virginia!
Page 1 of 1