SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many Prowlers

Go down 
+6
wvyankee2
Wally Jones
highlander
GunRunner
Admin
Foxfire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:37 pm

How many Prowlers are in the Southern SxS Riders association??? (Yankee...did I use the correct term?) I know that the Rhino is the more popular machine, but was just wondering how many Prowlers are around.

Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:53 pm

I wish i had the new 700 woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 am

Foxfire..there is only 1 prowler in our group..u could make 2 woo hoo
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 am

So far its me.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Good grief Gunny.....guess I'll have to join so that you are not all alone with all of those Rhino's suspect Cool
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 pm

I have a 650 XT with EPI clutch Kit Maxxis Bighorns, Hunterworks Dyna Tech CDI and Have chopped the roll cage 2" . I look forward to riding with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wally Jones

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-03

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Prowler   How many Prowlers EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

I have a 2007 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT that was Red plastic. Now it has custom prefab metal black hood, metal black rear fenders, limb bars, extra grip bar for driver to get in with, black metal welded to front bumper for strength and protection, skid plates all around with gastank protection and open cavity protection, 3000lb winch under dump bed, Maxxis Bighorn tires on 14" ITP SS Alloy 108 Machined Rims and a new muffler for better preformance. Things to come include Black doors, Dimond plate floor and custom Black metal light guards and prefab light holders. I now call her the stelth metal warrier and she is ready for the trees and rocks I ride in. Wally from Adams County Ohio
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 pm

The prowler group is growing cheers I do like them, and looked at the 700 hard before I bought my Rhino. My main concern was the near 62" stock width. Need a 6' wide trailer and tight trail navigation was a concern. What did I do? I bought a Rhino, put offset wheels and spacers on it and spread it out to 58 1/2 inches wide coco But I still can get it on a 5' wide trailer cheers I only have 8' wide garage doors, so getting the trailer in was important to me.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Kool we almolst have enough to pull all the rhinos out of the mud long as we work in shifts lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Kool we almolst have enough to pull all the rhinos out of the mud long as we work in shifts lol!

Good to know we have BIG machines that stay on dry ground so they can pull us out Laughing

If one of those Cats fell in the mud, could my Warn XT 3000 pull that much wight scratch

Gunny I am kidding with you :) I really looked hard at the 700. It came down to size. Every one I talked to made it sound like I would be driving a buss through the woods. Now I know you can always find your way around something.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:33 am

I would not mind getting pulled out by a Prowler.........but I would rather walk out than get pulled by a Polaris. Just my two cents. Prowler was an option for me, but size was a factor in those tight trails we have in WV. I think Gunny your Prowler is one mean looking machine. I think I need a hook rack like that.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:24 am

I pull them out all the time!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:41 am

GunRunner wrote:
Kool we almolst have enough to pull all the rhinos out of the mud long as we work in shifts

GODAWGS wrote:
I pull them out all the time!!!

remember this fellas = machines dont get themselves stuck - drivers get them stuck.... I have been pulled out before... but I typically learn once Wink

oh, and Airborne - I hear ya on Polaris - though my buddy's rzr towed my rhino out of the woods when I was pigen toed with a broke rack.... but he got back on th e trail that day and broke a rear axel.... just not a good day.... but I have certainyl towed his sorry driving ass out and off of many things he's put himself in.... (mainly high centering mud pits - dumbass) - but that gets back to the original point - ITS GENERALLY THE DRIVER - not the machine....

P - Please.....

O - oh

L - Lord,

A - All

R - Right,

I - I'm

S - Stuck!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 am

R-un's
H-ot
I-n
N-ormal
O-rdnary
S-ituations

lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:39 am

nice one - hadnt heard that one... and its true sometimes too
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:16 am

rcmass wrote:
nice one - hadnt heard that one... and its true sometimes too

I made it up, after the first SXS riders ride when we had to stop every 1mile or two for several of the rhino guys to kool down, and it wasn't even hot outside WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many Prowlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Prowlers   How many Prowlers Empty

Back to top Go down

How many Prowlers
Page 1 of 1