SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture Gallery has been Activated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Picture Gallery has been Activated Empty
PostSubject: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:32 pm

I activated the Picture Gallery. The Icon to access it is on the Index page top left in between the Home and Calendar icon's. Right now all I can tell you is play around with it until you figure it out. scratch Laughing Laughing I haven't used it much so i'm still kinda new at it myself. So this can be a learning experiance together Laughing

Thanks, Bootlegger 🐘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Boot... i've noticed you're doing alot of work on the site... i appreciate it. cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:41 pm

I uploaded a pic to WVYankee's personal album. Works great Bootlegger. Thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Wheels wrote:
Boot... i've noticed you're doing alot of work on the site... i appreciate it. cheers

No Problem! :D I will help the Southern SxS Riders all I can. I hope to meet you all one day, the only one's I have met is Wheelin, Rhino MCB, Rhino Tim, Z28 and Flytrap. Maybe on your all's next ride I can follow on my King Quad or bum a ride with Rhino MCB or Wheelin. Who knows maybe WVYankee2 will let me ride in his lol! HINT HINT No Really.... I'll do anything I can to help out. Maybe one day the Southern SxS Riders and the Cumberland ATV Riders can have a ride together. :idea:

Mark
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
Wheels wrote:

No Problem! :D I will help the Southern SxS Riders all I can. I hope to meet you all one day, the only one's I have met is Wheelin, Rhino MCB, Rhino Tim, Z28 and Flytrap. Maybe on your all's next ride I can follow on my King Quad or bum a ride with Rhino MCB or Wheelin. Who knows maybe WVYankee2 will let me ride in his lol! HINT HINT No Really.... I'll do anything I can to help out. Maybe one day the Southern SxS Riders and the Cumberland ATV Riders can have a ride together. :idea:

Mark
u don't know the rabbit Sad Sad Sad coco 👅 👅 👅 u da man bottie cheers 🐰 🐰
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 pm

You can ride Shotgun with me anytime Booty. Always welcome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:30 pm

I still gotta take you for a ride booty lol! In my rhino
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:37 pm

daddy rabbit wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
Wheels wrote:

Mark
u don't know the rabbit Sad Sad Sad coco 👅 👅 👅 u da man bottie cheers 🐰 🐰

Sorry Daddy Rabbit Embarassed Embarassed cheers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:01 pm

id like for so we can load pics from like photobucket and stuff if at all possible
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Thanks for All the Help BootLegger cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 am

shawnley1222 wrote:
id like for so we can load pics from like photobucket and stuff if at all possible

Not for sure if we can do that or not scratch I'll see what I can figure out. :D
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:53 am

Works good. I uploaded a few pics just to play with it. Pretty simple. I like just uploading straight from my puter to the site. Cool
Back to top Go down
daddy rabbit

daddy rabbit

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 pm

just picking bootie coco what's the coco stuff all about scratch seen that some where else before lol! lol! thanks man cheers repo man don't really mean that does he lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 pm

daddy rabbit wrote:
just picking bootie coco what's the coco stuff all about scratch seen that some where else before lol! lol! thanks man cheers repo man don't really mean that does he lol! lol!

No, he just a Goober geek He a good Guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Gallery has been Activated   Picture Gallery has been Activated Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture Gallery has been Activated
Page 1 of 1