SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help in finding this person who rode with us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

I need help in finding this person who rode with us Empty
PostSubject: I need help in finding this person who rode with us   I need help in finding this person who rode with us EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 pm

When we rode Wind Rock on May 30, 2010, Mike Clark and Gilbert stayed at Indian Creek Campground at the barn apartments. There was a group from southern Indiana and there was one of their friends from Illinois. We had a cookout that night a Big D's & Tweety's camp site. Mike and them brought this guy from Illinois with them. We found a Kodak camera, but I posted it on here and asked everyone, but I could not find out who's it was. I finally pulled the SD card and found pics of this guy from Illinois on it, along with family pics. Anyone recognize anyone in the 2 pics? The first one is the guy who I am trying to find, the 2nd is him and his friends. Call me if you know @ 502-523-0671.

I need help in finding this person who rode with us 005bvj

I need help in finding this person who rode with us 001fpl

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com

I need help in finding this person who rode with us
Page 1 of 1