SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th Empty
PostSubject: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Where is everyone riding at this upcoming weekend?

Anyone want to go ride Coalmine on the Putnam side this weekend? I know there was allittle interest in the past about some of these places but the ride never did happen. I have ridden up there 2x. There is Hills, Rocks, and mud to play around on and endless trails. It is just a mtn of trails so there is no cost as its not an atv park.

Let me know if anyone wants to ride there. You all can meet me at the Shell Station at Moores Mill Rd and Hwy 72E Saturday morning if your interested.

Let me know.
-Rick
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:10 pm

where's this place Rick, need more info. probably gonna work sat though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:35 pm

The place I am speaking of is between Huntsville and Scottsboro. We will depart the Shell and travel Hwy 72E til we get to Hwy AL-65. We will wind around this road an up a mtn for 10-20 miles. It will eventually turn to dirt and we will will pull off on the side an park, unload an ride!

You all can meet me at the Shell station on moores mill and 72e intersection and I will lead to the place we're riding at..

We can go Sunday if that would make you able to ride! I am sure I will be off work both days!

Wheels and Nocerisdave can you both make it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:40 pm

I will be working on my CV boots.. thanks for the invite though.
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:10 am

Want to ride there sometime but cant this weekend. Plus I think its going to rain all weekend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:45 am

yo rick, we'll be having a ride this weekend (weather permitting) if some of yall wanna come- im gonna put it on boggers also. its just our normal scottsboro crew. there are now 2 of us on rhinos instead of foremans, with others wanting them so bad they can taste it..lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:29 am

jBradford which place are you all riding this upcoming weekend? Post it up in a new thread here! As well as I check Bamaboggers still also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th   Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th
Page 1 of 1