SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Health care-We are paying

Go down 
+2
Big-R
Gimpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Health care-We are paying Empty
PostSubject: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 pm

She has got to me out of her mind...... We now have FREE health care........
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Sounds to me that the illegals have free health care, and we are paying for it.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm

How come it costs her 30k to send someone to Mexico when i can fly there for 500? This kind of thing is what burns me, illegally crossing our border is a felony yet our police and goverment dont even care that every illegal is guilty of a felony, and could care less, but if any of us were to do the same thing we would be hunted down and locked up. Maybe one day we will have some leaders with SAC that will do what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

GunRunner wrote:
How come it costs her 30k to send someone to Mexico when i can fly there for 500? This kind of thing is what burns me, illegally crossing our border is a felony yet our police and goverment dont even care that every illegal is guilty of a felony, and could care less, but if any of us were to do the same thing we would be hunted down and locked up. Maybe one day we will have some leaders with SAC that will do what needs to be done.
thatsright thatsright thatsright thatsright thatsright rebel
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Now you know why Governor Jan Brewer is taking action in Arizona. Just cant quite figure out why the Obama Administration is trying to stop her. Also cant figure out why the state with the biggest problem in this area (California) is still a major supporter of Obama. scratch

Oh well. Guess you just cant fix stupid.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Now you know why Governor Jan Brewer is taking action in Arizona. Just cant quite figure out why the Obama Administration is trying to stop her. Also cant figure out why the state with the biggest problem in this area (California) is still a major supporter of Obama. scratch

Oh well. Guess you just cant fix stupid.

I think you just figured it out......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health care-We are paying   Health care-We are paying Empty

Back to top Go down

Health care-We are paying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: