SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino Revamped build!

Go down 
+22
KY. Colonel
ChrisC
2Slow4U
RangeRover
Doc
Goose
4x4pac
KYWILDCATS74
HellOnWheels
AIRBORNE
Baxter
Sporto
8ball_99
bigbore
Rhino Rob
ridepate
nocerisdave
Smith700
Big-R
wvyankee2
Foxfire
MuddyBuddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 am

Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 Mans2b10

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 am

Haha just because I have a black lab I think I'm gonna keep the offset radial outlaws!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

For all around trail riding, you just can't beat the Bighorns.... I have put 2800 on a set and they still have about 50% tread left.
I'm getting Bighorns on my next set also.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Smith700 wrote:
For all around trail riding, you just can't beat the Bighorns.... I have put 2800 on a set and they still have about 50% tread left.
I'm getting Bighorns on my next set also.

Ditto -- I may step back down from 26" to 25" Big Hornies for the next set, since I won't need to float over the New England bogs then -- but I have no reason to try expensive experiments just to be different, to have something new, or have artsy moldings on the sidewalls, or whatever...

They simply work, cause me zero problems, have never failed to get me where I wanted to go, and they last... kinda like my redneck golf cart, in general...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

nopics
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 pm

The outlaws have never let me down on the trail before and maybe i got too much redneck in me but i still like to play in the mud!! Range looks like you got a set for the prowler! Ronnie ill get some pix for u tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
The outlaws have never let me down on the trail before and maybe i got too much redneck in me but i still like to play in the mud!! Range looks like you got a set for the prowler! Ronnie ill get some pix for u tomorrow!!

I am ready to see a build!!!! Parts as they come to your door are good too.....

nopics
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Loaded up and ready to roll!! Hope i didnt forget anything in my shop. Ive been walking around for an hour making sure with my brother looking at me asking me what r u drunk? East bound and down boys
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Are you heading to Smiths?
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah me him Plus like 20 of knoxvilles finest are goin at it in the morning
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 am

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 am

MuddyBuddy wrote:

Damn..... the boy said hell with the pics. I give you videos!!!! 3:41 am yeah that is a late night run.
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Wow late night for sure. Looking forward to seeing the end result! I spent the whole weekend putting together another 840 big bore. So I know how you feel. Got another mean Teryx out there.. Look out... Big R will probably run into this one at dirty turtle.( local guy )
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Wow late night for sure. Looking forward to seeing the end result! I spent the whole weekend putting together another 840 big bore. So I know how you feel. Got another mean Teryx out there.. Look out... Big R will probably run into this one at dirty turtle.( local guy )

I wish Teryx would build a sport machine........ That 840 kit is unreal!!!!

Back on topic. They are working hard on Muds Rhino. I hope they get it done today. Because I want to see some pics. They sent me one in a text message.....
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I am looking foward to it too.. I have followed his thread. I love the build threads espeasially from owners who do it themselves. I do it on the side but I really enjoy the excitement from the end user that takles it on himself. I hope he post some vids reeming when he gets it together.

Yeah, I dont see Kawasaki coming out with a 840. It is almost a insurance liability. I dont see them producing such a beast and some inexperienced kid taking it out for a spin.. To much power ( although usable power) but not for the inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:

.......Yeah, I dont see Kawasaki coming out with a 840. It is almost a insurance liability. I dont see them producing such a beast and some inexperienced kid taking it out for a spin.. To much power ( although usable power) but not for the inexperienced.

No, all they have to do is put that bad boy 750 in a RZR type machine and I will make it a 840.... Smiles
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 pm

I hear ya , thats what the RZR guys and Rhino guys miss.. You can open the engine up but not see significant gains like you can get on the 750 Vtwin Kaswasaki.. Anytime you can mildly big bore and see 3 times factory HP gains you got a mean engine.. I just wish Kawi would invest some time in seats, looks, handling like the Polaris guys do... Oh well if one manufactor did it all I guess everybody would just own that brand.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

You guys know how hitler use to just pause for 5 minuets and not say a word before great speeches to build suspense? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Muddy WTF spank Bitchslap Tell us how it is going! lol!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Almost Done!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Hahaha shes built!!! Currently shes still at coreys shop for final adjustments and gettin that carb perfect. Ive got lots of pretty pictures ill put up as soon as i get off work, didn't have much time today got home at 330 last night and had to work all day, all for the love of speed!
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Cool, happy for you. Will be waiting for the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 pm

bigbore wrote:
Cool, happy for you. Will be waiting for the pictures.

And sound bites... thatsright thatsright thatsright thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 am

peppers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:28 am

Damn...... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Revamped build!   Rhino Revamped build! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino Revamped build!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next