SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rhino vs rzrs

Go down 
+23
RangeRover
bush
ridepate
ChrisC
roadiestar
Baxter
Sporto
nocerisdave
Big-R
Gimpy
2Slow4U
BIG D 57
Craig_C
Smith700
jlsh4e
Clayboy
wvyankee2
MuddyBuddy
pit dog
bigbore
GunRunner
Foxfire
WV Hot Rod Rhino
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:47 pm

I feel left out, you guys never pic on us cat guys roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 pm

RangeRover wrote:
I feel left out, you guys never pic on us cat guys roflmao

Sorry im not allowed, my first sxs was a 650 prowler lol! If i did say something bad about one Yankee or ridepate would go find posts i made years ago when i said they were great. roflmao It was great, it was my first, i didnt have anything to gauge it against hide
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Since we are not a club, and we do not charge people to be a part of a "members Only'' group to ride with us. We see ourselves as simply like minded individuals getting together to enjoy the same hobby, So Its not our place to police other adults, we only ask if you meet up to ride, You conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't put yourself or others at risk. So far thats worked good for us.

What does the SSXSR's being a members only club have to do with making your point? I see the above statement the same as i saw the one about the alcohol. That being taking suttle jabs at the SouthernSxSRiders group. The only difference between the SouthernRZRRiders and the SouthernSxSRiders as it pertains to your above statement is that the SouthernSxSRiders ask that you sign a release of liabilty membership statement that confirms everything you said above, and pay a $20 one time fee for a T-Shirt to affirm that commitment.

GunRunner wrote:

What you dont get Jimbo is all this forum talk is just guys bullshitting, you know me, i love to joke around. Its all suppose to be in fun, just like picking back and forth about teryxs, rhinos rzrs or whatever. Problem is some take it way too serious and thats not how any of this should be taken, I might poke at the rhino, teryx or other guys but if they show up to ride i care more about how they are than what they ride. To me its sad, cause ive lost good friends over this stuff when it should have been fun for all.

Gunny, you are sounding like President Obama's press secretary. Sounds good, but i'm not buying it . I remember some people having a melt down on me about being a serial RZR basher (you being one of them) over a single post pokeing fun. One post out of 4000 i had that bashed a RZR, and the RZR posse was looking for the rope to throw over the tree for the Yankee. roflmao

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm

That being taking suttle jabs at the SouthernSxSRiders group.

shutup shutup shutup
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I have heard the best accessory for the RZR was the extended service contract... pot pot

I helped my buddy Josh install doors,skids,and mud flaps on his new RZR this weekend, It has 440 miles and the ball joints, and bearings are bad in all 4 corners....I did drive it,and will admit, it is powerful, much lighter feeling, but I think with as many RZR's as Polaris are selling, they could do a bunch of improvements to them.
rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 169095_152153704843302_100001460215983_282368_3434638_n
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Quote :
What does the SSXSR's being a members only club have to do with making your point? I see the above statement the same as i saw the one about the alcohol.

Simply talking about the liability issues . There are many types of groups, they all dont share the same level of liability. You know very well what ive been talking about as it was talked about many times back when you and i were part of this administration. How about YANK in Yellow again! Then you might get it.

Quote :
I remember some people having a melt down on me about being a serial RZR basher (you being one of them) over a single post pokeing fun. One post out of 4000 i had that bashed a RZR, and the RZR posse was looking for the rope to throw over the tree for the Yankee. roflmao

Yes, it's a shame they didnt find that rope roflmao

Last edited by GunRunner on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 am

GunRunner wrote:
As to jabs about this group not true at all.

roflmao thatsright thatsright

THIS^

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 am

smith700 wrote:
I have heard the best accessory for the RZR was the extended service contract... pot pot

I helped my buddy Josh install doors,skids,and mud flaps on his new RZR this weekend, It has 440 miles and the ball joints, and bearings are bad in all 4 corners....I did drive it,and will admit, it is powerful, much lighter feeling, but I think with as many RZR's as Polaris are selling, they could do a bunch of improvements to them.
rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 169095_152153704843302_100001460215983_282368_3434638_n

muhaha
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 am

The funniest part about this whole thing is that it was just a video of a rhino beatin a rzr and from that came 30 other different topics!! Like a good drunken late night conversation!! Nobody knows where its goin but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time! Lets all just hug it out

Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Sounds like the next group ride is gonna be a fun one! I hope I, as well as all the RZR nay-sayers can make it!
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh and as far as that goes...my crazy bunch of RZR and Rhino guys will be at Harlan April 1 2 and 3. I wanna see a Rhino go up creampuff!
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 pm

LOL...

This has really turned into a "My penis is SMALLER than your penis" thread, IMO... rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 971386 rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 833704

Let's put a bit of perspective on this -- in the last 10 days, I've lost two friends to cancer. I'm just happy to have the opportunity and the health to ride SxS with some of you guys.

On the narrow trails that we ride most of the time, everyone will be eating someone's dust, except for the guy leading the ride...

It's the views and the fun along the way, and the friendship and cameraderie when we're stopped that makes the difference...

Bottom line -- slow down, savor and enjoy the ride, because you never know when it may be your last ride....
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Sounds like the next group ride is gonna be a fun one! I hope I, as well as all the RZR nay-sayers can make it!

Craig_C wrote:
Oh and as far as that goes...my crazy bunch of RZR and Rhino guys will be at Harlan April 1 2 and 3. I wanna see a Rhino go up creampuff!

I won't be able to make it........myself and the "Pig Feeding Machine" will be feeding the pigs.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 pm

2Slow4U wrote:
LOL...

I'm just happy to have the opportunity and the health to ride SxS with some of you guys.

On the narrow trails that we ride most of the time, everyone will be eating someone's dust, except for the guy leading the ride...

It's the views and the fun along the way, and the friendship and cameraderie when we're stopped that makes the difference...

Bottom line -- slow down, savor and enjoy the ride, because you never know when it may be your last ride....

AMEN to that Kent
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 pm

On a lighter note.......work is keeping me busy so I am not spending all my money on ebay and Rhino parts like last deployment. However, I am chomping at the bit to hear a RZR XP report out of Mike Clark once he hits Windrock or Brimstone. New toy "for Melissa" in the spring of 12.......??? RZR
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
WV Hot Rod Rhino

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:05 pm

bush wrote:
built rhino vs stock rzrs on the trail is where i want to see and hope to find out this sat. my rzr is in need of a set of bushings but im just going to grease it up good and hit the trails. but i think the rhino will not leave me in the dust unless its a drag race.
i rode a rhino over 5 years and have had a rzr for 2 years and i just can see a rhino handling the trail at the speed the rzrs can.
the rhino was a little better built but i broke way more shit on it than the rzr.just go back on this site about 2 years and you can see all the broke parts.
i use to climb some hills on the rhino that was stupid now that i look back and think about it. my sac got a little bigger than it should have got. and any of you guys with the 660s may want to think about what would happen if you break an axle climbing a big steep hill. beleve me its not fun to break one and have to hit the brakes and only have brakes on three wheels.FYI 3 wheel will not hold you on a hill. even if you try to back down slow all it wants to go is turn sideways and thats not good on a steep hill.

you name it on a rhino and i more than likely i broke it on a rhino and i got pics to prove it.
between the 2 rzrs that i have had i have broke only the plastic front diff in the 09 and the trans that keep poping out of low on the S and thats even with rolling the 09 over a mountain and totaling it. winched it back on the trail and drove it to the truck. and i still say the fit and finish is a little better on a rhino.
the bushings on the rzr are a weak link but the rear knuckle bushings go bad on a rhino along with wheel bearings and break pads are the worst.

dont get me wrong, i bleed yamaha blue but something better has came along and its a polaris. yamaha will be back on top one day. but thats not today. like i said on another site i would rather have to change the bushings after every ride than to go back to trail rideing on a rhino again. and Monica will tell you that she would not go on a trail ride with me on a rhino again.
like others have said i dont care what you ride i will ride with ya. and i dont care about being the fastest if i did i would have some go fast mods.

wont argue with someone who dosent know how many brakes is on a rhino....just to let you know its 5 not 3. your arguing something you know nothing about.like i said i do this every day you dont
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 pm

2Slow4U wrote:

Well said and you have at least 2 that agrees with you, ...........this probably not suppose to happen in this thread.
And a early HappyBD to ya!! in case I forget later, I'm bout your age. lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

wont argue with someone who dosent know how many brakes is on a rhino....just to let you know its 5 not 3. your arguing something you know nothing about.like i said i do this every day you dont

It is actually 3 on a 2004-2007 Rhino.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino

WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

It is actually 3 on a 2004-2007 Rhino.

I know that ... the brake problem has been fixed for almost 5 years now. Regardless, I can lose all my brake fluid and still stop with the emergency brake ... it's seperate. I'm not lying when I say I work on these things everyday ... I know a Rhino. thatsright
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
I'm not lying when I say I work on these things everyday ... I know a Rhino. thatsright

I've seen the work you have done to your Rhino and have no doubt about that. allright
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino

WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Bottom line ... I'm proud as hell of what I've made my Rhino do & if anybody needs my help to go faster ... any brand ... PM me.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Bottom line ... I'm proud as hell of what I've made my Rhino do & if anybody needs my help to go faster ... any brand ... PM me.

You have done a great job on that Rhino. Sorry about any of the hijacks on your thread.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Come ride with me at Windrock...Have you ever heard of Cry-Baby Hill????
No...come to think of it, Cry-Baby hill is on Sundquist land, on upper moe's trail, next to the wash.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm

smith700 wrote:
Craig_C wrote:
Come ride with me at Windrock...Have you ever heard of Cry-Baby Hill????
No...come to think of it, Cry-Baby hill is on Sundquist land, on upper moe's trail, next to the wash.

There are plenty of hills around here that my mostly stock Rhino wouldnt go up that I have no problems with in the S. The Rhino would just quit pulling on them. The majority were in places like ravines where you couldnt get a run and go.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

Well, if I decide to stroke out the RZR I will give you a call.

Sounds like a new project in the making.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

rhino vs rzrs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next