SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative Empty
PostSubject: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

On Wednesday, the President will meet with state legislators at the White House. Later, the President will deliver remarks at the White House on the America's Great Outdoors initiative.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/02/president_obama_official_sched_533.html

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-memorandum-americas-great-outdoors

The Secretary of the Interior already launched his own AGOI with order 3310, the BLM’s “Wild Lands” designation.

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/wo/Communications_Directorate/public_affairs/news_release_attachments.Par.26564.File.dat/sec_order_3310.pdf
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 pm

I sure hope he does as good on this as he did on our health care.
Idiot.......at least we still have the freedom to call him a IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Hollon wrote:
I sure hope he does as good on this as he did on our health care.
Idiot.......at least we still have the freedom to call him a IDIOT.

Yeah, we are free to call him the IDIOT he is, but now we are both on the "Domestic Terrorist" watch list! thatsright
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 pm

the thing that saves his ass is the fact that My God does not encourage me to eliminate infidels. they are going to have one hell of a list if they try to include everyone who thinks and says he's an idiot. LOL hope they spell my name correctly.
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Hollon wrote:
the thing that saves his ass is the fact that My God does not encourage me to eliminate infidels. they are going to have one hell of a list if they try to include everyone who thinks and says he's an idiot. LOL hope they spell my name correctly.

He'd better be glad that there are still God loving/fearing folks in America!!! Yup, it must be quite a list by now. I'm sure they have ALL of our names spelled correcly! roflmao
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:50 pm

"The only time we'll see Mr. Obama on camera is later this afternoon when he gives remarks in the East Room for America's Great Outdoors Initiative. The president signed a Presidential Memorandum last April in order to promote conservation of America's outdoor spaces through community involvement. He'll update those efforts in his comments this afternoon."

4:45 PM EST

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/16/potus-schedule-for-february-16-2011/
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative   President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative Empty

Back to top Go down

President to Deliver Remarks on America's Great Outdoors Initiative
Page 1 of 1