SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalRegisterLog in

Atv tire bonnets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 am

http://www.bulldogatv.com/index.php?product_id=16&page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=69&vmcchk=1&Itemid=69

I just really didn't find a way to tie down the SXS on a trailer with regular straps. Took a little trip yesterday for a day ride and used the tire bonnets on all four tires cool .......I never had to stop to tighten them and the SXS didn't budge an inch. I would have to say that this is the way to go and will use this method from now on...... allright allright allright
Back to top Go down
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

They definately rock, I started using them about 3 years ago when I got my first Prowler.

[img]Atv tire bonnets 100_0810[/img]

I have them on all 4 corners but it's overkill but better safe than sorry and can get them all on and off rather quickly.

-
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 am

Way to much time and energy for me.....2, 2" straps and I'm gone and never touch the strap till I get to where I'm going. Man....A side x side is one of the easiest things to tie down......but the trailer must be set up for the job. Mine has 3 set's of " D " rings @ 6,000 lbs. and 3 or 4 set's of " D " rings @ 3,000 lbs.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

Like that trailer Triple J. allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets Empty

Back to top Go down

Atv tire bonnets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Wheel and Tire forum-
Jump to: