Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Age : 69
Location : Sevierville, Tennessee
|Subject: Police one-liners Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm|| |
The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )
13.. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
AND THE WINNER IS....
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01
Location : Louisville, KY
|Subject: Re: Police one-liners Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm|| |
Number of posts : 6140
Registration date : 2008-06-06
Age : 37
Location : Castlewood VA
|Subject: Re: Police one-liners Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 am|| |
my LT used #7 tonight.
Sworn to protect your @ss not kiss it.
Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Conference Committee member
SSXSR Member # 55
2015 rzr 4 900
2012 silver rzrS sold
2010 orange madness rzrS sold
2009 orange rzr le crashed
2004 rhino soldhttps://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
|Subject: Re: Police one-liners || |