SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Air Balloon

Go down 
+3
mason
wvyankee2
Hollon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 pm

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approx 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be republican." "I am," replied the man. "How did you know that?" "Well" answered the balloonist "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded "You must be a Democrat." "I am" replied the balloonist. "How did you know?" "Well" said the man "you don't know where you are, or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault.

Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 am

roflmao thatsright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am

Good one Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:03 pm

thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bonzo
SSXSRider Member
bonzo

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Hollon wrote:
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approx 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be republican." "I am," replied the man. "How did you know that?" "Well" answered the balloonist "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded "You must be a Democrat." "I am" replied the balloonist. "How did you know?" "Well" said the man "you don't know where you are, or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault.

NoPoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Air Balloon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon   Hot Air Balloon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Air Balloon
Page 1 of 1