SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roadiestar new RZR

Go down 
+5
4x4pac
Big-R
Foxfire
wvyankee2
roadiestar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 pm

[img]Roadiestar new RZR 2260065040082752873S600x600Q85[/img]

[img]Roadiestar new RZR 2647037990082752873S600x600Q85[/img]
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Nice Ride Roadie. Enjoy. allright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:32 pm

So have ya taken it for a spin yet Roadie......can't wait for the "Comparison" report Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Foxfire wrote:
So have ya taken it for a spin yet Roadie......can't wait for the "Comparison" report Exclamation Exclamation

Ditto
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Not yet, just around the yard. But power wise I say so far there pretty close. But the rzr is not broken in yet. Steering is 100 times easier.
Thats all for now.........................
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Very nice looking ride. Hope you have a lot of fun with it HatWave
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 am

Nice lookin buggy!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
roadiestar

roadiestar

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Update put 40 miles on today. All I can say is this thing is sweet.Rides great even with the stock cheep shocks, more power and speed also.
Got water in the belt housing. I went threw water about up to the top of the tires. I wouldn't think that should be to deep but the belt got wet, and 1 flat tire of course.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm

roadiestar wrote:
Update put 40 miles on today. All I can say is this thing is sweet.Rides great even with the stock cheep shocks, more power and speed also.
Got water in the belt housing. I went threw water about up to the top of the tires. I wouldn't think that should be to deep but the belt got wet, and 1 flat tire of course.

Roadie, your CV exhaust is under your bed. That is probably where the water entered.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 pm

roadiestar wrote:

That sounds a lil odd Rodie. Where I ride local there are butt-loads of mud holes, deep ones, and I never get the belt wet. Well except the time I floated it in a creek over the dash. There is a seal in the cover that may not be seated. I would check it or when its dry it may suck dust into the cover and = bad for your belt.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

The water at most to the top of the tires. There was no water in the housing but the belt was wet. Drove it back and fourth a little and the belt dried up. Was good for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Nice ride Roadie
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Nice roadie!!!
I'm with Dave tho. I used to get my S over the seat-bottom and the belt never got wet???? I'd inspect the belt cover for missing bolts, good seal ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roadiestar new RZR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadiestar new RZR   Roadiestar new RZR Empty

Back to top Go down

Roadiestar new RZR
Page 1 of 1