SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

polaris oem parts

Go down 
+7
bush
ridepate
MuddyBuddy
chipper
nocerisdave
jlsh4e
dixiecop28
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dixiecop28

dixiecop28

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-11-04

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 pm

where is the best/cheapest place to get replacement oem parts. I was looking around on Babbits and they seemed to be the cheapest so far. I need a new bottom driver side a-arm and a rear cv boot. I am hoping to be able to fix the rear plastic the cheapest I have found that is $233.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
jlsh4e
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-24

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I found this place a while back . My local dealer will price match so I just print of the page I want and go pick it . No shipping that way . The shipping is where most places tend to get you when they have low prices . www.cyclepartswarehouse.com
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

I have ordered several things from Babbits....and they are the cheapest OEM parts site I have found. The draw back is they have been very slow in getting my parts to me, 7-14 days. A lot of people use Maier and Full bore after market plastics. Maier is cheaper than OEM not sure about Full Bore.

Have you considered used for the a-arm and plastics?
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:32 pm

mrcycles.com or cheapcycleparts.com Both are oem parts places with cheapest prices i've seen. I've dealt with mrcycles several times but it's been a few years ago and never a problem.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I always use cheap cycle but for the cv boot go ebay better quality and alot cheaper than oem
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Babbits here......
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 am

i use Babbits, www.cyclepartswarehouse.com,
http://www.partspitstop.com/pages/CustomPage/Index/3252
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common/Frontpage.jsp
shop around and be sure to check the shipping. shipping will get you put in your shipping info at each place and see witch will be the cheapest. check ebay also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 am

try ebay, lots of new oem parts listed. also try Extreme metal products they have a lot of new S take off parts from military conversions and sell them cheaper than new,
www.extrememetalproducts.com
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
dixiecop28

dixiecop28

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I checked emp and the only lower ones they have are for the left side and i need a right side one. looking at prices it looked like don wood polaris was the cheapest I have found anyone have any dealings with them? also does anyone know is the maier orange zest color anywhere near the color of the orange madness?? I think I can fix my rear plastic but if not maier plastic is about $100 cheaper.
Back to top Go down
leibuys

leibuys

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-29

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:59 am

dixiecop28 wrote:
I checked emp and the only lower ones they have are for the left side and i need a right side one. looking at prices it looked like don wood polaris was the cheapest I have found anyone have any dealings with them? also does anyone know is the maier orange zest color anywhere near the color of the orange madness?? I think I can fix my rear plastic but if not maier plastic is about $100 cheaper.

dixiecop28: Did you determine if the Zest Orange is a match to the Polaris Orange Madness factory color.

Has anyone bought the Maier Plastics, I need to replace my rear fenders and flares on my 2010 RZRs. It appears that the factory flares cost less than the aftermarket Maier ones. I was curious to know if anyone likes the Maier flares better than the factory ones. It says that the aftermarket ones have a carbon fiber look? Also, has anyone got a color match paint for the orange madness and painted plastics themselves. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

polarispartsmonster.com
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
polarispartsmonster.com

x2
Back to top Go down
dixiecop28

dixiecop28

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 am

the zest orange is not the same color. I ended up fixing it enough to make it work. I will check out polarismonster.com when i need more parts. thanks for the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

polaris oem parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: polaris oem parts   polaris oem parts Empty

Back to top Go down

polaris oem parts
Page 1 of 1