SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new guy , Pork chop from S.C.

Go down 
+18
BIG D 57
Foxfire
samiam
cajuncoot
bush
hillbillyrzrs
PaTeryx
TBONE21
DOG
nocerisdave
Big-R
pit dog
Gimpy
mason
wvyankee2
stealth
bigbore
PORKCHOP
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-04-25

new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:00 am

new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 100_3213 just got me a new ride , so I got me a vacation for the 13th thru the 22nd . going to rockhouse for part and ashland the other part , hope to see some of yall on the trail !!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:19 am

Very nice machine! I sure you will see us on the trails.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Big-R wrote:
Very nice machine! I sure you will see us on the trails.

Yep, looks nice. Seats are cool. allright
Back to top Go down
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

just a heads up , anybody staying at twin hollow camp ground for the ride ! Wayne does not have a well on top of the mountain he trucks his water up the hill so please do not use the water to wash sxs's , and please do not get on his grass ! I have seen him get very ill , he is as good as gold but and will do anything in the world to help you but dont waste the water and dont get on his grass !! this is just a heads up , I was told there was a post about the ride on here but I cant find it so someone please copy and post if need be !
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

PORKCHOP wrote:
just a heads up , anybody staying at twin hollow camp ground for the ride ! Wayne does not have a well on top of the mountain he trucks his water up the hill so please do not use the water to wash sxs's , and please do not get on his grass ! I have seen him get very ill , he is as good as gold but and will do anything in the world to help you but dont waste the water and dont get on his grass !! this is just a heads up , I was told there was a post about the ride on here but I cant find it so someone please copy and post if need be !

Thanks for the heads up. Yes the ride is next week. It is a club ride. You are just registered as a site member, not an Orange club member. You won't see the threads for the official club rides unless you become an Orange member. Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:01 pm

all ways ready to join up with good folks and RIDE , you make me a member and I will give somebody the money when I get there !
Back to top Go down
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:04 pm

20.00 bucks rite
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:34 am

PORKCHOP wrote:
20.00 bucks rite

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Hot Dog , I bought a black and orange rzr S and look my name turned orange !!!! THANK GOD I DIDNT BUY A PINK ONE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:15 pm

PORKCHOP wrote:
Hot Dog , I bought a black and orange rzr S and look my name turned orange !!!! THANK GOD I DIDNT BUY A PINK ONE !!!!!!

roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Great meeting you this weekend PORKCHOP. Thanks for your help guiding us around. Thanks
Back to top Go down
mark959022

mark959022

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey Porkchop, thanks for letting my brother and I ride with your group last Saturday. We had a ton of fun.
Back to top Go down
RZRCHICA

RZRCHICA

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Hey PorkChop,
U coming up for Trailfest??
Leah and Tim
Back to top Go down
PORKCHOP
SSXSRider Member
PORKCHOP

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm

oh yea I will be there ! wont be riding very much because we will be running the mud pit and drag strip for the weekend I think ! but my plans are to be in WV for 14 days ( Twin Hollow / Ashland ) would stay longer but I have a 30 year class reunion !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy , Pork chop from S.C.   new guy , Pork chop from S.C. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new guy , Pork chop from S.C.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2