SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS

Go down 
+2
AIRBORNE
Big Red
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Red

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-04-18

GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS Empty
PostSubject: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:35 am

hope very one is ok and safe after all the tornados i was thankful to not have any damage but alot of people were not so fortunate god bless those who lost family homes etc. but i know in this great state we can pull through this god bless all
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:48 am

We have some really close friends and family down there. You all are in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:57 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
We have some really close friends and family down there. You all are in our thoughts.

Ditto Prayer
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Its pretty wild the amount of damage that was done all around us.. We live in the eastlimestone harvest area.. We have a few different friends that lost everything.. I'm not sure how it worked out but we didn't even loose a tree on our road.. I can get in the truck and drive a couple mins in almost any direction and see leveled houses..
Here is a picture one friends house and shop.. They had gotten in their storm shelter less then 5 mins before it hit..He lived 8 miles south west of us.. For those that watched the storms they were moving north East!!!
GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS D8fee485
GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS 1ded9053
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:57 pm

BTW in the first picture I'm standing in what use to be his living room.. The house with the trees on it was his brothers home..
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Prayer
Back to top Go down
RCS82

RCS82

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

We were also lucky I can drive less than a mile and there is total destruction my grandparents had some roof damage but their neighbors lost everything . Please keep the Mt. Hope community in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS   GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD BLESS ALABAMA KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: