SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

08 Teryx radiator relocation ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yard_dawg

yard_dawg

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-11-09

08 Teryx radiator relocation ? Empty
PostSubject: 08 Teryx radiator relocation ?   08 Teryx radiator relocation ? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I have seen several write ups on people putting them on there stock roll cage between the 2 seats. I have a full cage with a rear seat in it. I have worked my brain on trying to figure out where to put the dang thing. I know on the roof but I have a full metal roof so that is out also. I ride a lot of trails and mud and it is a pain to clean out every time after a ride. Just wanted some input , and it might not even be possible to do. thanks
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

08 Teryx radiator relocation ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08 Teryx radiator relocation ?   08 Teryx radiator relocation ? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:27 pm

I saw one with a hood rack and the radiator mounted on it. It looked pretty good and looked like an easy move. However it also looked like it would still get kinda dirty there. Good luck with the relocation. Don't forget to post pic's! Smiles
Back to top Go down

08 Teryx radiator relocation ?
Page 1 of 1