SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...

Go down 
+4
Big-R
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
KY. Colonel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 am

I'm making a wish list and am wanting to put seats and 5 point harness' on it. Who makes the best seats? Also, who has the best price for a harness bar to fit a 2010 Teryx?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 am

Here is the harness and bar i have.

http://tmwoffroad.com/product.sc?productId=488
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 am

I have Twisted Stitch and I like them.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

I have sat in a few Twisted Stitch seats and found them to be very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
I'm making a wish list and am wanting to put seats and 5 point harness' on it. Who makes the best seats? Also, who has the best price for a harness bar to fit a 2010 Teryx?

I have a harness bar that fits a factory cage I will give you a great deal on. Just let me know if you want it.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:47 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:

I have a harness bar that fits a factory cage I will give you a great deal on. Just let me know if you want it.

Yes Sir, that would be greaT! Are you coming to Brimestone on the 18th for the Angel ride? Shoot me a PM with the price please and we'll work out the delivery details later! Thanks

Jim Maddox (aka Ky. Colonel)
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

i have the twisted stitch and i love them i have the excel one's
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey Colonel,

If you haven't got your belts yet pro armour is currently releasing new 5-point belts. I think $130 to your door. They are 3" padded with a built in led light and a waterproofing phone holder on the straps. I love my DFR's but for the same price I would have definately bought these instead.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Mine are BS Sand wide backs most comfortable I have ever set it. Also you are a big guy make sure they fit.some are a little narrow.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 am

pit dog wrote:
Mine are BS Sand wide backs most comfortable I have ever set it. Also you are a big guy make sure they fit.some are a little narrow.

Yep! big and getting bigger all the time. where did you get your seats?
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am

Got my cage,doors and seats from a guy that moved from AZ to pa. Got them like new for 300. You can get them from beard,they are called wide backs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...   Twisted  Stitch or Beard  seats... Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Stitch or Beard seats...
Page 1 of 1