SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Favorite Animal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

My Favorite Animal Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Animal   My Favorite Animal EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else in the class laughed.
My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Favorite Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Animal   My Favorite Animal EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

My Favorite Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Animal   My Favorite Animal EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

My Favorite Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Animal   My Favorite Animal EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 pm

I love that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Favorite Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Animal   My Favorite Animal Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Animal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Comedy Zone-
Jump to: