SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV

Go down 
+13
cajuncoot
thecoldrider
ridepate
Foxfire
mason
CatMostFeared
TBONE21
pit dog
wvyankee2
S
Stakk
nocerisdave
WOODSRACER58
17 posters
AuthorMessage
WOODSRACER58

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-28

GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV Empty
PostSubject: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Im justin fleming from chapmanville, wv. i work with misterP and he told me bout the site. but anyway i race gncc and sncc in the utv open mod class. and also do other series hit and miss. and some special events like the king of the mountain at brimstone. i have a 08 rzr std built for xc racing mods are a towerworks 902 stroker big bore engine with cp 14-1 pistons, custom grind web cam,holz intake manifold, holz bored throttle body, muzzy s duel exhaust, ump intake, dynatek ignition, powercommander 5, then on the chassis side, custom valved elka elete shocks, utv inc akimbo cage, utv inc solid doors, hpd racing rear diff housing, holz billet 4wd cage, hiper beadlock wheels, tire balls. and i know im forgetting alot of stuff but thats some of the main stuff. all built by me. im pritty sure ive had my hands in a rzr 800 engine more than most polaris techs around here lol. i also have a 09 std rzr that i just ride when i havent stole parts for my race rzr from it. but the 08 is about to be parted out to buy a xp to build for next season and possibly trading the 09 for it....
but anyhow i look foreward to mabie getting to ride with you guys sometime
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Justin, spread the word, This years King of the Mt at Bstone is paying $2000.00 for 1st place, both ATV and UTV class.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

welcome
Justin tried to find you at Indy 100. That was one nasty day. Hope to see you and Mr P at The Ironman.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 pm

welcome Wish they raced the SidexSides at Snowshoe. I was saying all weekend how cool that would be. It was a hell of a course.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

welcome Hope to hear about some of the racing going on. I want to go to a GNCC race one of these first days.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

welcome aboard I'm a old GNCC racer
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:40 pm

welcome and keep MR.P straight
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm

welcome2 ... welcome ... welcome2
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
thecoldrider
SSXSRider Member
thecoldrider

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
WOODSRACER58

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

Stakk wrote:
Justin, spread the word, This years King of the Mt at Bstone is paying $2000.00 for 1st place, both ATV and UTV class.
will do. have they posted a date yet?
S wrote:
welcome
Justin tried to find you at Indy 100. That was one nasty day. Hope to see you and Mr P at The Ironman.
i got there extremely late. but if u were racing u probly saw me sitting beside the track. i was the guy with my right front wheel buckled underneath me lol
TBONE21 wrote:
welcome Hope to hear about some of the racing going on. I want to go to a GNCC race one of these first days.
hopefully ill have some good results for you guys soon. this past season of gncc hasent been great alot of random breaks. but i think that will all be resolved once i go to the xp. my 08 has been at every utv race gncc has had and tons of other races. its beat and mangled and just cant take it any more. but you should really get out to one even if you dont race its something to watch our spectators and fans are growing extremely fast. growing much faster than quads did when they came on the scene back in the day

CatMostFeared wrote:
nice to see another race i uste to race quads in A class but gave that up to drive the side by sides full time since it seemed alot more promicing for me. and im glad i did i got a gncc overall win in them which i probly never could have got on a quad. and for that day i was the fastest guy. and that made giving up quads worth it

mason wrote:
ill try but its tough lol
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am

WOODSRACER58 wrote:
Stakk wrote:
will do. have they posted a date yet?
S wrote:
welcome
i got there extremely late. but if u were racing u probly saw me sitting beside the track. i was the guy with my right front wheel buckled underneath me lol
TBONE21 wrote:
hopefully ill have some good results for you guys soon. this past season of gncc hasent been great alot of random breaks. but i think that will all be resolved once i go to the xp. my 08 has been at every utv race gncc has had and tons of other races. its beat and mangled and just cant take it any more. but you should really get out to one even if you dont race its something to watch our spectators and fans are growing extremely fast. growing much faster than quads did when they came on the scene back in the day

CatMostFeared wrote:
nice to see another race i uste to race quads in A class but gave that up to drive the side by sides full time since it seemed alot more promicing for me. and im glad i did i got a gncc overall win in them which i probly never could have got on a quad. and for that day i was the fastest guy. and that made giving up quads worth it

mason wrote:
ill try but its tough lol

Sunday Sept 4th will be the KOM race. ATV's will race their 3 hrs that morning, UTV's afternoon
Back to top Go down
WOODSRACER58

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 am

okay ill mark it on my calinder. i dident make it last year due to a gncc being a week later. but the first year i only did one lap cuz i dident know what to expect and i went in with a race setup fairly low suspension and high clutching. which dident work for me at all. and on top of my wrong setup my 4wd had a bad connection n wasent working so my day ended quick. but ill be there this year with a correct setup
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
misterp
SSXSRider Member
misterp

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 am

About time you got a user name and posted something. Lots of good people here, hope you make some connections that can help you out. Hope to see you on one of the group rides soon. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:51 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 pm

welcome2 to the site, go orange and view the members ride schedule,can't wait to meet you on the trails!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV   GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV Empty

Back to top Go down

GNCC RACER FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The House :: Welcome New Users! Please introduce yourself-
Jump to: