SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redneck In The Drug Store!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The Redneck In The Drug Store! Empty
PostSubject: The Redneck In The Drug Store!   The Redneck In The Drug Store! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:38 pm

One day a Redneck whet to visit his brother in law the Druggist. His brother in law was very glad to see him, as his drug store was out of change and he needed to make a trip across the street to the bank. He told the Redneck, “While I’m gone, sell anything on the shelves out front. But DO NOT dispense ANY prescription drugs at all.” As the druggist was going out the door, there was a guy coming in with a terrible cough.

When the druggist returned from the bank the guy with the cough was leaving and had one of those brown prescription bottle’s turned up as if trying to suck the bottom out of it. The druggist got very upset with the Redneck. “What was in that bottle you gave that guy for the bad cough he asked?” Croton Oil said the Redneck. The druggist replied, “You dummy, that is the most powerful laxative known to man. It won’t help his cough at all!” The Redneck said “The hell it won't, look at him out there hugging onto that phone poll, I dare him to cough!”
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

The Redneck In The Drug Store! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redneck In The Drug Store!   The Redneck In The Drug Store! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

poo
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com

The Redneck In The Drug Store!
Page 1 of 1