SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! Empty
PostSubject: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:10 pm

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied,
"Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March........"

Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

The degradation of frequency of sex during marriage;

Tri-Weekly first few years

Try-Weekly after kids born

Try-Weakly after 40!!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm

How true,!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm

thatsright 
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm married and have two boy's. There was a guy at work ask me If I ever got any strange. I told him what little I get is always strange. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:52 pm

BluDevil wrote:
I'm married and have two boy's. There was a guy at work ask me If I ever got any strange. I told him what little I get is always strange. lol!
AMEN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!   A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man And His Boy at The Drug Store!
Page 1 of 1