SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clarity research questionaire on UTVs?

Go down 
+3
Big-R
Woodtick
Rhino Rob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

clarity research questionaire on UTVs? Empty
PostSubject: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

got a questionaire in the mail along with a dollar bill to fill out said questionaire.. OBAMA rich ! overall avg questions about riding style, likes, dislikes,, noticed a very heavy interest in continuslsy variable transmissions with majority of questions around belt slippage and replacement.... which on my ride , i have not had any issues. lol.. garage queen. roflmao anybody else got one...?

mine is a 2009 rhino.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Nope, not me. Mine is an 09 also. But the 450 don't make enough power to make the belt slip. roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

I have not either. 2600 miles on the Rhino with the original belt.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Belt??? What belt???
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 am

No problem 2400 on belt, 08-700
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

Have any of you guys had to take the primary sheave apart and clean and re-grease the roller weights?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 am

Stakk wrote:
Have any of you guys had to take the primary sheave apart and clean and re-grease the roller weights?

Never had any issue with my Rhino clutch. I installed a clutch kit with a different spring. Had the original belt on the Rhino when I sold it. All the grease was okay in there too.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 am

i am not sure at if the questionaire was targeting rhinos in general but i think all the belt drives. seeing if theres enough problems to warrant research into a better drive train ? and i did leave out they were interested in types of riding styles, utility, hunting, recreational.. conditions, dusty, mud, road, steep terrain, rolling. to see if there were more belt issues during these conditions..

i was in a crunch for time when i posted the first message, sorry for lack of better info spank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clarity research questionaire on UTVs?   clarity research questionaire on UTVs? Empty

Back to top Go down

clarity research questionaire on UTVs?
Page 1 of 1