SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?

Go down 
+2
Rhino Rob
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? Empty
PostSubject: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm

About the Voluntary Repair Program? Even though most of the questions on it are mul / choice, on some questions, NONE of the answers to choose from are right! If they weren't being taken off in this deal I wonder what a new sway bar with the 4 little ball joints would cost if you had to buy a new one? Bet it wouldn't be cheap. Nothing else for them is. And just what if a guy liked the way it rode and handled better with the bar on than off? Once you let Yami take the bar off, you don't get it back. If you don't like the way it is then, you're screwed. Same way with the spacers. If you for some reason (?) you wouldn't like it, there's no going back unless you pony up with the dough to fix it back yourself. I just don't feel like it should cost the owner to refit his buggy with parts that he already bought and paid for to help Yami from getting their butt sued off. Are you married? How much do you make? Riders ethnicity? Are our little yellow brethren rather racist? Do they think one race are better drivers than others? Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435 Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435 Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435 To me much of this is just stupid. Then again, maybe I'm just a dumb ol Redneck. After all, they are the ones with the multi million dollar company. Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435 Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435 Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? 13435
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm

i marked i was not taking part in the "fix" in the "voluntary recall"
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm

when i get around to it i will also be marking not taking part
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 pm

I filed it in the round container...........
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 pm

ridepate wrote:
I filed it in the round container...........

X2
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 pm

X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?   Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have any of you other guys got a questionaire from Yamaha?
Page 1 of 1