SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! Empty
PostSubject: I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!   I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!   I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

i do mine a little slower roflmao

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!   I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Looked like a video game it was so fast.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!   I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds! Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know who's most crazy. Bikers or the folks watching from 2 & 3 feet away at these speeds!
Page 1 of 1