SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year Resolutions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

New Year Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

2012 I will strive to worker harder, play harder, ride more, complain less ( I am blessed beyond words) listen more, speak less, appreciate more, take for granted less, spend more time with friends and my Dad (76 yrs. old) and most of all..........If the world does end on Dec. 21st this year like the Myan's predict then, I will "live every moment, live right up to the hilt, live....live for me" : Doc Holiday from Tombstone
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

New Year Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Ill tell ya something the day the world is suppose to end I plan on being at a great look at windrock or brimstone out sitting in a chair after a good ride and im gonna crack open a beer and have me a seat. It happens it happens it dont, im gonna have me another beer.
Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutions
Page 1 of 1