SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! Empty
PostSubject: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

As of February 1st 2012, President Obama has determined that Combat Pay for US forces will be determined by a new criteria. In general, Afghanistan has been deemed a combat zone and all US forces deployed in that region have been eligible for combat pay due to the certainty of encountering dirt-bags in firefights, ambushes, IED’s or suicide bombings. This new policy now requires having been shot at first. For those not understanding the problem with this, it now says that the US Government has effectively declared Afghanistan a "safe zone”! And this in spite of the nearly daily reports of Americans being either wounded or killed!

This newest insult is certainly an effort to bolster what will be his campaign claim to have "pacified” Afghanistan during his tenure and having kept one of his last campaign promises to bring all troops home by the end of his first term. But here again is where perception, does not align with reality. In a land where the Taliban are given new control over the country by our unwillingness to hold them accountable in combat and where discussions of "peace talks” include promises to release known murderous thugs back onto the battlefield where our troops still operate, the Taliban have made it clear they are not only not in talks but that they are not interested.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Soldiers
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

The man needs to go!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 pm

He can Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! 164897 , eat poo and die.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Goose wrote:
The man needs to go!

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!   Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country! Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, how I HATE what he is doing to our Country!
Page 1 of 1