SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I hate a damn thief!

Go down 
+7
Rhino Rob
cajuncoot
ChrisC
Smith700
DirtDawber
Foxfire
Woodtick
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

How I hate a damn thief! Empty
PostSubject: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 am

We had a break in out at the farm last week. SOB's stole the elec. breaker box & breakers right out of the wall. Stole the pump and elec. motor for the water well. Stripped wire from the old farm house. And I had my 44 inch pull behind trail mower and a log splitter in the barn with a hardened steel cable around them and a support beam of the barn. They must not have had a truck that could haul the mower and splitter and figured on coming back and getting them later, cause they cut that 1/2 steel cable after sawing their way into the locked barn! Saving our mower and splitter was a real coup for us but damn, ya just can't have anything any more. I laughed and told the State Trooper I'd like to place a couple "Claymore's" in the barn for their return. He failed to see the humor in that I guess. He didn't laugh with me anyhow!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 am

Looks like it's time to "Camp Out" @ the barn Tick........a few shots in the knees to the thieves.......maybe the "Smokey Link" will see the humor in ......oh never mind, just blast the thieves ....no calls to the cops.....leave them for the coyotes dinner.
No big loss. Hunter Hunter Hunter ......naw, you probably only needed 1 shot.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:45 am

Damn sonsabitches.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:36 pm

had 2 idiots attempt a break in at my papaws house(who is 75 years old),he is not crippled or handicapped in any way.went out there as they were loading a brand new echo blower,and a shindaiwa weedeater in their little camry stationwagon,they tried taking off down the road ,he was hitting the driver in the head,when they got to the end of the driveway he reached iside 1 last time and pulled the drivers glasses off as they nearly ran him over.o and bad for them they forgot to close the back and our weedeater fell out..................My papaw now keeps his Springfield XD .45 with hollow points on him all the time(gun carry permit)
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Sorry to hear about that phil... Sad
Folks are just sorry as hell now days
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 pm

dirtbag bastards!kill em!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

well placed trailcameras. they might get your stuff but you might get lucky and get a pic of them
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Meth heads. They wanna steal anything to support their habit. Sorry to hear about it Phil. Was that in Wood County?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm

No Chris it was over in Ritchie County. I have a hunting buddy that bought the place 2 or 3 years ago and I help him out with it what I can. Not far from Hazelgreen in Ritchie County. Biggest problem in that no one is living on the farm and now the locals know it. These guys came off the place last year!

How I hate a damn thief! Mikequs%202%20in%20Dec%2008
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 pm

With any luck I will get to hunt Ritchie County this year. I am pretty much SOL because the guy I hunt on in Mason County leased his 1000 acre farm. I did not hunt last year due to deployment obviously. I wouldn't mind hunting Roger's place in Reedy, but I really hate to ask him. I did talk to him the other day and he said he is doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Where abouts in Ritchie do you hunt when there?
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 pm

I don't really hunt there. I am hoping a good buddy of mine will get me me a spot in Pennsboro. If not, I will either be hunting another tract in Mason County or maybe trying to squeeze in at a place in Wayne County.

I love Mason, Wood, Ritchie, Jackson, Roane..........I am not picky
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Someone broke into my father-n-laws house next door to us....they stole a lot of yard items. I hate a bunch of thugs he steal from others. People need to get a life, a job.....I wish things like that would happen to them, then they can see how it feels.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 am

I'll agree on the Trail-cams. Might not catch them in the act, but if the cams are postioned right, you will get them caught.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 am

Thief Hunter season starts now!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Thief Hunter season starts now!

Damn right Gunny Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Hunter Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I hate a damn thief!   How I hate a damn thief! Empty

Back to top Go down

How I hate a damn thief!
Page 1 of 1